Next trip troubles

Abbyroad05

Earning My Ears
We just hit back two weeks ago from our second Disney trip. Went the same time last year, stayed CBR then, AoA this year in a Nemo suite. I felt like it was pretty crowded this year, more than what I expected. We are thinking we might be done with September. It also will only get harder to take kids out of school as they get older. My oldest will be in middle school next year. The work to make up was a lot this year. So I'm wondering, any thoughts on spring break? Also maybe the first week in June? Obviously everyone has different spring breaks, our is the first week in April. I've been to Florida many times in the summer and I hate it!!! But I'm wondering just how bad the heat/humidity would be early June. And deals? Any one have luck or knowledge as to what deals there are during those times? I think hubs and I might do just a small weekend getaway next October or November for F&W so next family trip will be 2017. Which saddens me some but I just don't see any other way for timing. So I was just looking for some insight!!!

The week before and after Easter are extremely crowded - think MK closing in the middle of the day because of capacity crowded. Been there during that and while I handled it fine, the rest of my family didn't. So you will need to know when easter falls before planning an April trip.

We used to go alot in the first week of June. It was not as crowded and while the weather was warm, we liked it alot.

I think now that the economy has recovered, the parks are getting more and more crowded. Add in Disney discounts to fill up the resorts and parks during what used to be slow times and that means no more slow times.

Have fun planning your next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter