Next trip is November 2015' who's going us?

We are staying 11/20 to 11/23 @ GF &
11/23 to 12/2 at the Poly studios.
This is our first trip during the Christmas holidays. :santa:

I'm surprised there isn't one party the entire week of Thanksgiving (Sat before to Sat after). Usually there was party the Sunday before if I recall. Anyone think they will add a party on the 22nd?

Thanksgiving week is busy. We go every year (week of and week after Thanksgiving) and I feel like every year it gets worse.
As far as the MVMCP, Last year we went to the last party of November and it was fine right after everyone was kicked out that didn't belong. Short lines the rest of the night. Make sure you get a spot for parades early. Not much room for squeezing in once people are settled! Cookies and hot chocolate were good. It was fun but kinda felt like it was a 'one and done' for us. Others may feel differently. Enjoy!

Thanks for the tips!! Now with the free dining we did settle on dates! Kids don't know....probably not until we are at the airport. :) So, we are checking in on Thursday 11/19 to Friday 11/27. Can't wait!!

We were able to get free dining so we booked Nov 18 to Nov 28 CBR. First time staying at CBR so kind of nervous about that, we have been at Riverside the last 3 years and wanted something different. Also trying out a new time over Thanksgiving. My oldest is starting high school and is hard to get time off for a week like we usually do for vacations and since our school district has thanksgiving week off only have to miss 2 days the week before.

I've seen the calendars etc. but still torn, we're going Nov 27(arriving too late to do anything but sleep) - Dec 3...But trying to figure out what park to hit on Saturday the 28th! It's my mom's first trip, but I think she'd be okay with avoiding MK esp. if it's going to be NUTS. I saw DHS has EMH but not sure if we should try for that or hit EPCOT that day....probably going to have a later start so we can wait for our Garden Grocer delivery :)
Thoughts? :)

Why are there no Electric Parade or Wishes the week of Thanksgiving?
I noticed too that on the calendar posted on the DIS site/wdwinfo site (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/nov15.cfm), Mon Nov 30th shows no Electrical Parade or Wishes...but on the travel agent site (http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_November.pdf) I found on another thread earlier in April shows BOTH... :(
hopefully they have it, dang would be crushing to have no nighttime stuff to see when we're there!!

The last 2 weeks of November haven't been posted by WDW yet which is why the calendar here is showing "NONE" (which is confusing).
They will definitely have Wishes Thanksgiving week probably at 10pm and most nights will have 2 parades 9pm and 11pm. I was surprised there isn't a party during that week, usually there has been one of the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

Expect changes meaning later hours and earlier openings as the months go on (so if you are trying for breakfast pre-rope drop in the MK, there is a good chance the MK will open earlier than first listed).

HTH

Why are there no Electric Parade or Wishes the week of Thanksgiving?

The last 2 weeks of November haven't been posted by WDW yet which is why the calendar here is showing "NONE" (which is confusing).
They will definitely have Wishes Thanksgiving week probably at 10pm and most nights will have 2 parades 9pm and 11pm. I was surprised there isn't a party during that week, usually there has been one of the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

Expect changes meaning later hours and earlier openings as the months go on (so if you are trying for breakfast pre-rope drop in the MK, there is a good chance the MK will open earlier than first listed).

HTH
Thank you HTH!! :)
That makes sense that it would just not be "finalized" yet...whew! I have to hit MK a day that's NOT MVMCP since we'll have too many in our crew to afford it this trip, and won't go when we have to roll out at 7pm! :)

Nov 10-24 staying at POP. We're hoping to go down a few days earlier, it just depends on flights. Impatiently waiting for Southwest to release my flights next week, the airline points are burning a hole in my pocket.:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter