Next deal?

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by izzy1070, Feb 19, 2013.

1. izzy1070

izzy1070 Earning My Ears

So any chance the next deal will be out within the next 16 days? We will hit our 180 day mark until our trip in 16 days. Just thought i would ask the experts? :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Disney Marketing?

4. lockedoutlogic

lockedoutlogic DIS Veteran

Why assume there is a "next deal"?

5. ginny_lynn

ginny_lynn Mouseketeer

I have no insider knowlwdge...however my thought process would be not to release discounts until after the 180 day mark....then they would be able to see how many rooms they have sold just based on the numbr of guests who plan ahead and know the drill, then they could taylor the promotion to the number of rooms they feel they need to sell. If booking is really low Free Dining could be offered, if the numbers are solid, no discount or a room only may make more sense.

Now I would love free dining to be offered for my trip but do not expect it befor my ADR day...

Remembr you can book and call back to apply a discount later.

6. Faldred

Faldred DIS Veteran

This is the critical thing to remember. Subject to availability, you can rebook your trip by applying a new/different discount if one comes out; you're just limited to applying a single offer at a time.

There's never a guarantee, of course, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of them not offering some sort of discount package(s) at pretty much any given time.

7. vacation_junkie

vacation_junkie Have Suitcase...will Travel :)

Make your ADR's if there's something you are afraid you may miss.
    Should they not have free dining then just cancel them later.

8. lockedoutlogic

lockedoutlogic DIS Veteran

Then again...if your trip is September 16th...probably no need to stalk your reservations at 6:00am 180 days out

9. yoopertravelers

yoopertravelers Mouseketeer

How does the free dining thing work? I've only been to the MK twice and didn't stay on property either time. This time we are with our family of 8 and are looking at booking our hotel in the next few days!