Nex games arcade??

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
Hiya everyone, has anybody been to the Nex games arcade in Disney Village? and what were your thoughts? How far do the tokens go?
many Thanks
Janex:love:

Thanks for the link but i have already seen it and it does not tell you much.15 tokens for 20 euros but how many tokens required per simulator?:confused3

sorry i know, i was in the middle of doing summit and just thought id post it anyway lol!
i havent been in there though so i cant helo any further im afraid, though i will be interested to find out myself...
D.

Thanks for the link but i have already seen it and it does not tell you much.15 tokens for 20 euros but how many tokens required per simulator?:confused3

im pretty sure that a lot of stuff requires 2 or more tokens, i cant remember for definate but im sure i was very disappointed with what i got for my money. We didnt stay there long, seemed to be full of yobs the second time we had a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter