A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

Goodbye Money! INKnBURN: Club INKnBURN Black Box!!

It's finally here! Just a little over a month later, my black box came in the mail!

Had to let the boss check it out first...
24596654212_244c823773_z.jpg

I signed up for Club INKnBURN right after Christmas. Part of the sign-up fee was access to exclusive club member-only items (yes INKnBURN, I WILL pay you to let me give you more of my money...you call it being a sucker, I call it being a super-fan :teeth:), along with a box full of goodies. And the goodies are finally here!

As I mentioned in my previous post, unfortunately, I got spoiled on almost everything before the box arrived. Next time I am totally avoiding Facebook! But despite being spoiled, I was still SUPER excited to get the box - which is WAY bigger than I expected it to be (see above picture with tiny dog for scale).

It's for me! :teeth:
24418889460_1766508563_z.jpg

The note explained some of the items...definitely one of my favorite things about INKnBURN. There's meaning behind everything!

Some smaller goodies up first...I have to admit, the trucker hat is one thing I am not 100% sold on. I rarely wear hats as it is...though if I was going to wear a hat, it WOULD be an InB hat (I also have a MU hat I bought in Disneyland over Christmas...but other than that, pretty much no hats). I LOVE the pint glass. It matches the Club Member shirt, and is a first for INKnBURN. And the decal will definitely be going on my car. Not totally sure what to do with the sticker yet.
24418906590_fc1a970634_z.jpg

Up next...a duffel bag. INKnBURN's first ever...this is what I meant when I said there's meaning behind everything. It's INKnBURN's 5th anniversary, and the traditional gift for a 5th anniversary is wood. So a duffel bag that looks like a log. Funny and appropriate!
24087574183_c0e0819491_z.jpg

It's a smaller duffel, so it will be great to use as a carry-on or to take to work if I have a change of clothes. Along with the decal and the stickers, this is the other thing I wasn't spoiled on.
24642948381_178dbbb400_z.jpg

Up next - the club tech shirt! I LOVE this. It's full of mantras that INKnBURN has used for years now ("Run or Die," "Distance Yourself," "Art on Running," etc.)...and look at the skull in the background! This shirt is so detailed and colorful - I love it!
24086281994_60442109f1_z.jpg

My favorite part - NO FOMO! :rotfl: Exactly what made me sign up for a membership!!
24710258236_360f65b12b_z.jpg

Next, a water bottle with water bottle holder and a tech tube to match the shirt...the water bottle holder is something that they have done before (but not for awhile) - it has a strap to go over your hand along with some pockets, so I know this will be super useful during runs. And I've talked before about how awesome and versatile the tech tubes are, especially when running in colder weather, so I'm pumped to have a second one!
24418897170_f64fe9e389_z.jpg

So that stuff alone is pretty awesome...but wait. There's one more thing!
24620917471_4961d28040_z.jpg

Oh, hello there, future runDisney race shirt! Nice to see you!
24688221676_dbcc201663_z.jpg

On a completely 100% unrelated note...maybe it's time for me to actually sit down and watch Star Wars, eh? ;)

So, so happy with the Black Box. From a purely monetary perspective, the 2 tech shirts + the tech tube almost equal what I paid for the box, and I'm not sure of the cost of the other items...so I'd say it was a good value. And beyond that, I LOVE the items inside. Very happy with my club membership so far! :)

Sidenote: these items are going for crazy amounts on eBay already. YIKES!!

Happy Sunday, y'all! :)

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
I feel like those 13.1 ears are too cute to be put away. I say treadmill walking counts as mileage and every time you hit 13.1 total you should wear them up on that ol' dread mill. Unless u go to a gym and then maybe that'd be too crazy.
That is a hilarious idea! I'll have to think about that one, I mean, I do already wear slightly crazy outfits to the gym... ;)
Also I kind of really want to do the pixie dust in 2017. So maybe I will see you there :)
I hear all the cool people will be there in 2017 so I'm pretty sure you need to make that happen!! ::yes::

Also I kind of really want to do the pixie dust in 2017. So maybe I will see you there :)

O o o o! Jumping up and down ! Me too me too!!

Loving the Inknburn and the cruise bag stuff. You sure raise the bar on the training journal! I thought about writing one, but compare to yours, mine would be like Charlie Browns teacher "wohn wohn wohn wohn"!!

Ha ha ha! Thanks for bringing us along!

Also, nerve pain aside, I continue to wonder how people walk entire runDisney races and stay until the 16:00/mile pacing requirement. The ability to walk fast will always be a mystery to me.
I unfortunately had experience with that during the WDW marathon this year, I had food poisoning/illness the night before really bad and couldn't eat/drink marathon morning either and was basically a mess so had to walk a lot of the whole marathon, yeah staying under 16:00 was extremely hard, I did get some shuffle running in, but when people say that 16:00 mm is leisurely they are full of it or have giant strides I guess. I was sick, but still without any running I don't see how people say they walk (not speed walk it) it all under that pace with ease.

Glad you are able to get some walking in and fartleks even. We used to laugh in high school cross country on fartlek days, it is just fun to say! Injuries do suck, but time will heal it so just hang on, before you know it you'll be better.

Oh and that BB-8 star wars shirt is awesome!

I think you're right to not be running right now. I'm actually a little surprised that the doctor offered to prescribe something so that you could run. You need to focus on giving your body time to heal, and running with the injury can slow that time down. Maybe if you were still planning to do Princess Weekend that would help, but since you've already decided to defer (or just not do) your next few races ... I think it's really good that you're waiting for the pain to get to a point where you can run without any artificial help. Let your body continue to heal, and worry about running once you're feeling better. If you listen to your body, you'll probably know when you're ready to run again.

That INKnBURN box is awesome!! So much good stuff. I kinda really like the BB8 shirt (not that I've ever seen Star Wars (okay, fine, I saw Episodes I & II when they came out), but I've seen pictures).

Count me in for the maybe Tink 2017 crowd (just the half, not Pixie Dust). And maybe for Princess 2017 too. Maybe not, though ... I may be taking a Disney break for the next few years. Or I may do Disneyland Half this year and then take my Disney break. I've got a lot of figuring out to do... (and this is totally irrelevant to your training, so I don't know why I'm sharing it here).

Walking fast is HARD! Anyone who thinks it is not, has not tried it. I'm much more comfortable jogging at an easy pace than walking quickly. I've seen "power walkers" and watching them gives me traumatic flashbacks to my couch 2 5k training when I was doing intervals on the treadmill and I'd set the mph too high for walking and thought my legs were going to fly off my body. I could jog at that pace easy peasy and it would feel super slow, but make me walk and my body just says "NOPE nope nope." I think I needed to fully embrace the very very short steps technique to make it work.

We saw quite a few power walkers while cheering on the disney marathoners and all I could think was "that looks hard."

O o o o! Jumping up and down ! Me too me too!!
Woohoo, Tink 2017!!
Loving the Inknburn and the cruise bag stuff. You sure raise the bar on the training journal! I thought about writing one, but compare to yours, mine would be like Charlie Browns teacher "wohn wohn wohn wohn"!!

Ha ha ha! Thanks for bringing us along!
Oh don't say that! I am just blabbing on about what I like...it's a nice bonus to have readers and nice people that leave comments. :) If you want to start a training journal, go for it!
I unfortunately had experience with that during the WDW marathon this year, I had food poisoning/illness the night before really bad and couldn't eat/drink marathon morning either and was basically a mess so had to walk a lot of the whole marathon, yeah staying under 16:00 was extremely hard, I did get some shuffle running in, but when people say that 16:00 mm is leisurely they are full of it or have giant strides I guess. I was sick, but still without any running I don't see how people say they walk (not speed walk it) it all under that pace with ease.
OMG - I read about that in the marathon thread. I seriously don't know how you did it. I had something similar happen to me about 3-4 hours before Wine & Dine, but at least I managed to choke down about half a bagel before the race began...and that was a half, not a marathon. Totally different animal.

I'm totally with you - keeping a 16:00/mile pace is no joke. I was checking my watch when I was walking on Saturday and I was at about 18:30 before the fartleks started. I tried to turn it up a bit and got to 18:00ish...and it wasn't like I was taking a casual stroll or anything. :confused3 It is BY FAR not an easy pace to keep!
Glad you are able to get some walking in and fartleks even. We used to laugh in high school cross country on fartlek days, it is just fun to say! Injuries do suck, but time will heal it so just hang on, before you know it you'll be better.
It is totally fun to say! I kept telling Mr. A I was "going outside to fartlek" and he'd do a double take every time. :rotfl2: So funny.

I'm trying to hang on and be positive about it. I'm afraid I'm whining about it too much here (in "real life" I'm a little better about keeping it to myself). It's frustrating but I know I am making progress! Thank you for the supportive words, I appreciate it. :)
Oh and that BB-8 star wars shirt is awesome!
Isn't it?! Seriously, I need to watch Star Wars now. So far they (INKnBURN) has done an R2D2 shirt (2014 April Fools), a Boba Fett shirt and Stormtrooper shirt (for May the Fourth...R2D2 was before I knew about INKnBURN but I did know about them for May the Fourth, I was just too slow to order and they were sold out) and now BB8. And they've done R2D2 touches on other pieces...seriously, my love for INKnBURN will be the one thing that will finally make me watch Star Wars. :rotfl:
I think you're right to not be running right now. I'm actually a little surprised that the doctor offered to prescribe something so that you could run. You need to focus on giving your body time to heal, and running with the injury can slow that time down. Maybe if you were still planning to do Princess Weekend that would help, but since you've already decided to defer (or just not do) your next few races ... I think it's really good that you're waiting for the pain to get to a point where you can run without any artificial help. Let your body continue to heal, and worry about running once you're feeling better. If you listen to your body, you'll probably know when you're ready to run again.
Yeah, I was surprised by that too - from the beginning he told me I could run, but after my first disastrous attempt I just haven't wanted to try about yet. I've read other places that cardio is really helpful because it gets the blood moving, and I've even read that running can either make the symptoms worse, or it can actually help them. In my case, I think backing off is the best course for awhile...I'm concerned that if I started back up not only would I feel pain, but I'd injure myself somewhere else with the limping still happening...like, I would alter my form and some other part of my body would compensate, and that wouldn't be good either. :confused3 But I do think part of the reason he suggested medication is due to how I was at the first appointment - I made it VERY clear that I wanted to do the Princess races, so I think he wanted to help with that. I'm definitely glad I deferred, even if it was a bummer to do it.
That INKnBURN box is awesome!! So much good stuff. I kinda really like the BB8 shirt (not that I've ever seen Star Wars (okay, fine, I saw Episodes I & II when they came out), but I've seen pictures).
I kinda really like that shirt too. Part of me feels like I should sell it to some giant Star Wars nerd that wasn't able to buy the club membership...but I just really like it! I've seen episode IV and have started episode V so I guess I need to give them another shot!
Count me in for the maybe Tink 2017 crowd (just the half, not Pixie Dust). And maybe for Princess 2017 too. Maybe not, though ... I may be taking a Disney break for the next few years. Or I may do Disneyland Half this year and then take my Disney break. I've got a lot of figuring out to do... (and this is totally irrelevant to your training, so I don't know why I'm sharing it here).
Yay!! Hopefully both of us will get a pink C2C next year...

I totally understand wanting to take a Disney break - it happens! And it's totally fine for you to talk about that here, I don't mind! :) I mean, hey...look at all of the "not relevant to training" stuff I post about! :teeth:
Walking fast is HARD! Anyone who thinks it is not, has not tried it. I'm much more comfortable jogging at an easy pace than walking quickly. I've seen "power walkers" and watching them gives me traumatic flashbacks to my couch 2 5k training when I was doing intervals on the treadmill and I'd set the mph too high for walking and thought my legs were going to fly off my body. I could jog at that pace easy peasy and it would feel super slow, but make me walk and my body just says "NOPE nope nope." I think I needed to fully embrace the very very short steps technique to make it work.

We saw quite a few power walkers while cheering on the disney marathoners and all I could think was "that looks hard."
Yeah, I super do not understand power walking. I remember that (power walking) being offered as a unit in high school gym class, and I just laughed and laughed because it seemed like the most ridiculous thing, but there's definitely a technique to be used if you want to get good at it. At least that's the way it seems to me.

ACK, I totally know that feeling of walking too fast on the treadmill and thinking your legs will fly off! :eek: All of the NOPE!!

I got behind on updates somehow. :sad2:

Anyway, sounds like you are still making good progress and that you can officially do a little bit of running. (BTW, I hate fartleks - even though I should do them). Sorry that it's going slower than you might want, but seems smart to really take your time. But, seems encouraging that Dr. Spine thinks it's okay for you to run some. He was probably surprised you weren't still running because runners are notorious for ignoring sage medical advice and running through pain regardless and furthering their injuries. :rolleyes1

Love the InB box. I saw some of the spoiler threads and read them. I would cut someone for that Star Wars shirt. OK, OK, not really cut someone, but I might pay someone to distract them long enough for me to swipe it. It's really awesome!! Definitely seems like a great value and clearly I needed to have some FOMO so I would have pulled the trigger on the club when I had the chance. Oh well, live and learn. :sigh:

I got behind on updates somehow. :sad2:
Hey, it's okay...not much to update lately, unfortunately! :)
Anyway, sounds like you are still making good progress and that you can officially do a little bit of running. (BTW, I hate fartleks - even though I should do them). Sorry that it's going slower than you might want, but seems smart to really take your time. But, seems encouraging that Dr. Spine thinks it's okay for you to run some. He was probably surprised you weren't still running because runners are notorious for ignoring sage medical advice and running through pain regardless and furthering their injuries. :rolleyes1
Yeah, I am surprised that he assumed that I was running! But you're totally right about runners normally ignoring medical advice...one of my co-workers is a runner and he once had a doctor joke that "runners are worse than drug addicts." I can see where the comes from!
Love the InB box. I saw some of the spoiler threads and read them. I would cut someone for that Star Wars shirt. OK, OK, not really cut someone, but I might pay someone to distract them long enough for me to swipe it. It's really awesome!! Definitely seems like a great value and clearly I needed to have some FOMO so I would have pulled the trigger on the club when I had the chance. Oh well, live and learn. :sigh:
Yeah, I should have just stayed out of the groups entirely...but little by little I saw spoilers. First was someone posting about how they didn't get a tech tube in their box...so, okay, that means there's a tech tube. Then in a post about the "In Search Of" file...someone asked about the hat, pint glass and water bottle! I figured there would be a tech tube, but I had no idea about the other items, so that annoyed me a bit. And then in another thread, someone posted a picture of the entire contents of the box - I realized what it was and closed the window quickly, but still saw it. Then someone talked about trading their BB8 shirt...soooo not much to be surprised by! Oh well! :)

Someone listed the entire contents of their box on eBay, and that shirt has been there a few time as well. Right now there are 2 up for auction (bis are up into the $70 range) and another one sold on Saturday for $150!!!! WHAT EVEN. ??!

The problem I have is that I read your thread and have so many *important* thoughts, but I am so lazy that I don't want to take the time to type them all because that takes time, yo, so most of the time I read and don't comment. Which obviously is to your detriment because I am funny and insightful and all the wonderful things a person can possibly be, so not getting my internal monologue obviously means your life is a little sadder. Sorry ...
BUT, OMG, I covet that BB-8 shirt so much!!!! SO MUCH COVETING!!!!! Gah. For the most part, when I see things like your ears or running costumes I look at them and think, hmmmm, that can't be too hard to make, why don't I give it a go? But the BB-8 shirt I can't! I just have to love from afar (not to be confused with loving Jafar, which is obviously bad)!
Good call on not taking the drugs. My husband was injured in the Navy and their method of treatment was to dull the pain so he could keep working and ended up getting a medical discharge and needs spinal surgery as well and having both of his knees reconstructed- all because people didn't want to med evac him and make it seem less important. That huge lesson is the body in pain is telling you something. Numbing it isn't going to make it better. It's just going to make it feel better. So not the same thing. And yay for getting to do the Neverland 5k. You will have so much fun. Probably even more fun since it'll be the only day you have to wake up so darn early. And who knows, maybe your mom will want to start eyeing the 10K and the shiny gold medal for 2017 after she realizes she can do a 5k .... I might still do the 5k myself. Since there's no deferment for that one, if I can get cheap airfare and use points for hotel, I may do it. Last year I booked tickets to LAX for $65 round trip in May, so if i can get a similar price again, it would be fun to use the run I paid for.
As a total side note, I follow you om Instagram (mysteriously, my dis name and Instagram name are the same). Anyway, my 4 year old often sits in my lap when looking at Instagram and looooooooves your doggie so much. FOr the life of me I can't remember his name but Connor asks his name every time. So this is my lazy, non-research way of asking what your dog's name, even though I know you've mentioned it before.
As far as Star Wars, have you really not seen any of them?! If that's true, there's an order to watching them called the Machete Order. You watch A New Hope, then Empire Strikes Back, the go to the prequels and watch Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and then go and watch Return of the Jedi. You skip Phantom Menace, which if you turn out to be obsessed with Star Wars is like an added new content bonus to watch later, but skipping it means your Star Wars viewing experience is 90% Jar Jar free.

And this can only be viewed as a win!
Word. That's the genius of the machete order. There's no one in phantom menace who isn't reintroduced in attack of the clones. You lose the super cool battle with darth maul, but it gives you the optiion to know if light saber battles are you bag so you can watch it later if it turns out that you truly are Star Wars obsessed.
*side note: I probably am Star Wars obsessed

Word. That's the genius of the machete order. There's no one in phantom menace who isn't reintroduced in attack of the clones. You lose the super cool battle with darth maul, but it gives you the optiion to know if light saber battles are you bag so you can watch it later if it turns out that you truly are Star Wars obsessed.
*side note: I probably am Star Wars obsessed

So having only watched the Jar Jar one all the way through, sounds like I've punished myself. To be fair I've seen the majority of the star wars in an out of order, not all the way through, partial viewing when other people have turned it on, hodge-podge. Oops.
I feel like I'm maybe missing out?

Oh and to keep this one topic...the shirt is cute...there's a purse at the disneystore that matches. I only know this because I remember thinking "Oh, there's an orange R2-D2 now"...I'm sorry for being so clue-less.

Quick aside question... How often does the InB newsletter come out? I've only gotten one. Also tomorrow I'm taking a field trip to a running store that Carrie InB and she has a couple of sizes in stock I can try!! ::yes::

Edit: ok so apparently I posted this soooo out of sequence ...

I wish she had a BB8 I could try! ;)

Last edited:
The problem I have is that I read your thread and have so many *important* thoughts, but I am so lazy that I don't want to take the time to type them all because that takes time, yo, so most of the time I read and don't comment. Which obviously is to your detriment because I am funny and insightful and all the wonderful things a person can possibly be, so not getting my internal monologue obviously means your life is a little sadder. Sorry ...
I agree that you are funny and insightful! And I am the QUEEN of reading threads and not commenting, so I get it. :)
BUT, OMG, I covet that BB-8 shirt so much!!!! SO MUCH COVETING!!!!! Gah. For the most part, when I see things like your ears or running costumes I look at them and think, hmmmm, that can't be too hard to make, why don't I give it a go? But the BB-8 shirt I can't! I just have to love from afar (not to be confused with loving Jafar, which is obviously bad)!
YES. And there are only 330 of them total! One sold on eBay for $150 and someone else that has one said she wore hers to a bar and some guy offered her $400 to give him the shirt then and there (she passed). Eek!

I'll be honest, part of me is thinking about using the shirt as trade bait on the INKnBURN Facebook pages to get my ultimate hard-to-find unicorn (a Current pullover - I've been in the group for almost a year and have never seen one come up for sale in my size). This is the pattern...so it's this, but it's long-sleeved and thick, and has thumbholes. I'm OBSESSED with this pattern...at least I have it in a camisole:

23254478819_28090dd677_z.jpg

There was one on eBay about a month ago that sold for $200...Mr. A would not have been impressed if I'd bought that :faint: and I really couldn't stomach paying that much. But I want to wait and actually watch the movies first - give them an honest shot (see below) before I seriously consider giving up the shirt.
Good call on not taking the drugs. My husband was injured in the Navy and their method of treatment was to dull the pain so he could keep working and ended up getting a medical discharge and needs spinal surgery as well and having both of his knees reconstructed- all because people didn't want to med evac him and make it seem less important. That huge lesson is the body in pain is telling you something. Numbing it isn't going to make it better. It's just going to make it feel better. So not the same thing.
OMG! I am so upset for your husband...I hope he is okay now, or is on his way to being okay! :(

Yeah, once I forced myself to make a decision to defer GSC, the pressure to start running again soon was totally off...I want to finally nip this thing in the bus once and for all, and running before the pain is gone doesn't seem like the best way to do that. :confused3 When this first started and the pain was worse and made it hard for me to walk I was definitely interested in pain meds, just to get me through the day, but luckily that really bad pain went away after the first week or whatever. Looking back I'm definitely happy that I passed on the meds (and I am not one that is normally opposed to taking medication if I REALLY need it...but in this instance now that I'm thinking back over it, I didn't REALLY need it).
And yay for getting to do the Neverland 5k. You will have so much fun. Probably even more fun since it'll be the only day you have to wake up so darn early. And who knows, maybe your mom will want to start eyeing the 10K and the shiny gold medal for 2017 after she realizes she can do a 5k .... I might still do the 5k myself. Since there's no deferment for that one, if I can get cheap airfare and use points for hotel, I may do it. Last year I booked tickets to LAX for $65 round trip in May, so if i can get a similar price again, it would be fun to use the run I paid for.
I'm definitely looking forward to the 5K! I found a little 8-week training plan that I am hoping to be able to start in early March (would be right after my next follow-up with Dr. Spine)...not sure whether I'll be walking it or running it, but either way I think I'll be able to complete it. :) And I mentioned to my mom that I am most likely deferring PDC and will be back for Tink next year, so I'd need a travel buddy again if she was interested and she was like "OKAY!" Which is funny since she hasn't been to Disneyland in like 30 years...I guess she just assumes she'll like it! :) She HAS completed 2 5Ks before - the first one I ever did, she was also registered for, and she just did the Castaway Cay 5K in October, so she can definitely do the 5K distance. This will be her first "real" runDisney race that she's participated in (the Castaway Cay 5K definitely does not count, and she's spectated a couple of races my brother and I did before) so I'm hoping she'll get hooked!

Ugh, I know what you mean about wanting to run the race you paid for...I'm irked that my Princess 5K registration and what I paid for the Princes pins is going to waste. On the other hand, I'm grateful I can defer the longer, more expensive races and not totally lose everything. Keep an eye on that airfare for sure!!!
As a total side note, I follow you om Instagram (mysteriously, my dis name and Instagram name are the same). Anyway, my 4 year old often sits in my lap when looking at Instagram and looooooooves your doggie so much. FOr the life of me I can't remember his name but Connor asks his name every time. So this is my lazy, non-research way of asking what your dog's name, even though I know you've mentioned it before.
Let me say that your Connor sounds like an intelligent young man with impeccable taste. ;) The little man is Archie! I really need to post more pictures of him in this thread...
24148299911_66578f4556_z.jpg

As far as Star Wars, have you really not seen any of them?! If that's true, there's an order to watching them called the Machete Order. You watch A New Hope, then Empire Strikes Back, the go to the prequels and watch Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and then go and watch Return of the Jedi. You skip Phantom Menace, which if you turn out to be obsessed with Star Wars is like an added new content bonus to watch later, but skipping it means your Star Wars viewing experience is 90% Jar Jar free.
Okay...I have seen A New Hope once and part of the Empire Strikes Back...maybe 6-8 months ago. I never saw them when I was younger, so I've been hearing about how amazing they are and I think I expected too much? But I need to give them another shot since Disney owns them and INKnBURN keeps incorporating Star Wars into their pieces (there are like 6 items they've released that have Star Wars tie-ins). I will DEFINITELY refer to the order that you have posted - I know enough about Star Wars to hold a conversation like I've seen it (so I've been fooling people for years) and part of that knowledge is that the newer movies aren't as good as the originals. So do I watch all of those before seeing The Force Awakens?
And this can only be viewed as a win!
I also know enough to know that Jar Jar Binks is, like, the friggin worst! :thumbsup2
So having only watched the Jar Jar one all the way through, sounds like I've punished myself. To be fair I've seen the majority of the star wars in an out of order, not all the way through, partial viewing when other people have turned it on, hodge-podge. Oops.
I feel like I'm maybe missing out?
SAME. Glad I'm not the only one!
Oh and to keep this one topic...the shirt is cute...there's a purse at the disneystore that matches. I only know this because I remember thinking "Oh, there's an orange R2-D2 now"...I'm sorry for being so clue-less.
HAHAHA! I know the purse you're talking about, just like every new Dooney pattern the Dooney FB groups were freaking out over that one. :thumbsup2 I do like the shirt, they did a great job with it.
Quick aside question... How often does the InB newsletter come out? I've only gotten one. Also tomorrow I'm taking a field trip to a running store that Carrie InB and she has a couple of sizes in stock I can try!! ::yes::
Okay, first of all - did you see that you were tagged in the FB group to buy a Fish Tank??!

Second - the seem to only send out the newsletter when they are releasing new products. So I have recently gotten one for Roses and one for Pixels (and then there's a separate Club email list). Have fun trying stuff one! I wish I could have done that when I was first buying.
Edit: ok so apparently I posted this soooo out of sequence ...

I wish she had a BB8 I could try! ;)
Keep an eye on the ISO list in the Facebook group...you're allowed to make requests on February 10 at midnight EST. That's the only way you'll get a BB-8 unless you find one on eBay or whatever...they won't be in stores! ;)

I'm finding you and stealing the bb-8 top, and your puppy.

That is all.
I may as well admit it now...BB-8 is headed to a new home where he will be more loved and appreciated. ;) I am getting a unicorn in exchange. And don't you steal my pup!!!
Yes you do. Like that one of him in his Harry Potter costume. I love that one!
OH THIS ONE, THE BEST PICTURE EVER???!
24539962890_9e5eef81d9_z.jpg

Last edited:
A unicorn in exchange seems fair. No promises about the puppy if you're going to post pics like that :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter