News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen an confirmation on whether the bus on fire near Wilderness Lodge last night was a Disney Transportation bus?

Hearing reports people are camping out at DHS for launch bay...

If people are this crazy about launch bay imagine Star Wars land.

And why hasn't Disney hit Star Wars in the parks sooner.

If there's one thing we Star Wars fans are good at, it's lining up for stuff. We're also good at throwing money at just about anything with the license.

Hearing reports people are camping out at DHS for launch bay...

If people are this crazy about launch bay imagine Star Wars land.

And why hasn't Disney hit Star Wars in the parks sooner.

Well I was excited to be going 3-4 days after Launch Bay opened, but if this is any indication I don't think we'll best able to commit that much time to it.

Well I was excited to be going 3-4 days after Launch Bay opened, but if this is any indication I don't think we'll best able to commit that much time to it.
According to the other thread, if anyone was camping out, they didn't stay. No one there at 5:30 this morning. I'm sure it will be busy this weekend, but not SWW crazy.

Disney did add blockout dates for CM guest passes in anticipation of some higher crowds, but there hasn't been much else done for this week. Usually when there is a big event, there are alternate routes posted, new parking rules for working CMs, things like that.

BIG Miceage Disneyland update

http://micechat.com/116178-miceage-disneyland-rumor-update-star-wars/

Executive shake up at Disneyland, and no Colgaizer is getting his contract extended unlike the last 4 presidents.

Star Wars prep work begins in January under the name Delos. Fantasy fairs theater is safe for now.

New luigi ride is ready to go in DCA should soft open before the holidays.

It seems DTD will be getting some work.

FP+ in Disneyland will be a second option to legacy FP rather than the way it works in WDW. A Disneyland smart phone app will allow you to book same day FPs. FP will also be expanded to more attractions in Disneyland just like it was in WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter