News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if anyone has heard yet or not. I am sure there will be, once it opens. Will there be FP+ for Star Wars Launch Bay, Darth Vader and Chewbacca M&G?

Also, through snap chat accounts and youtube videos, I have seen other characters at the Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland like Boba Fett. So there is a chance that random Star Wars characters could appear at Hollywood Studios version.

I am not sure if anyone has heard yet or not. I am sure there will be, once it opens. Will there be FP+ for Star Wars Launch Bay, Darth Vader and Chewbacca M&G?

Also, through snap chat accounts and youtube videos, I have seen other characters at the Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland like Boba Fett. So there is a chance that random Star Wars characters could appear at Hollywood Studios version.
One meet and great is supposed to have characters from the rebel side and other meet and greet will have characters from the empire.

I would imagine they will have FP+ for it but it hasn't been released yet.

Last December we had to ride it 5 times before we got ANYTHING different. I noticed we kept getting sent to the same pod, and I asked a CM after our 3rd or 4th ride if it's really random or is each pod is a different ride. They assured me it was random. But every time we got Darth Vadar and Boba Fett (which I was actually excited about the first time because we never got that 2 years earlier) Pod Racing, and Gungan City. The only thing that changed was the hologram.

Definitely got two pods as I went left once and right the other. I could very well have randommed into an essentially identical experience, but since I know they are forcing the new sequence, I consider it's possible that to do so they have to turn off randomization altogether.

Definitely got two pods as I went left once and right the other. I could very well have randommed into an essentially identical experience, but since I know they are forcing the new sequence, I consider it's possible that to do so they have to turn off randomization altogether.

There are 2 opening sequences and 3 closing ones. The second sequence and transmissions now have 4, but are locked into the 4th option on both

I don't think each individual sequence is less random than before (50% chance for 1a v 1b, 33% chance for 3a v 3b v 3c), but now there are really only 6 total sequences (if I'm drawing this out correctly) whereas once they unlock that center, there will be 96 possible sequences (2 open, 4 middle, 4 transmissions, 3 end).

1a>2d>Td>3a
1a>2d>Td>3b
1a>2d>Td>3c
1b>2d>Td>3a
1b>2d>Td>3b
1b>2d>Td>3c

There are 2 opening sequences and 3 closing ones. The second sequence and transmissions now have 4, but are locked into the 4th option on both

I don't think each individual sequence is less random than before (50% chance for 1a v 1b, 33% chance for 3a v 3b v 3c), but now there are really only 6 total sequences (if I'm drawing this out correctly) whereas once they unlock that center, there will be 96 possible sequences (2 open, 4 middle, 4 transmissions, 3 end).

1a>2d>Td>3a
1a>2d>Td>3b
1a>2d>Td>3c
1b>2d>Td>3a
1b>2d>Td>3b
1b>2d>Td>3c

Given this, my 50/50 shot gave me variation, but my 33/33/33 shot drew the same result.
NOT super surprising given the limited options. The park was busy enough that I wasn't going to jump on again to see.

All that said, the new sequence feels like it's right out of the movie, so that much was impressive. I just hope that new sequences are added fairly regularly from here on out.

It makes sense. Disneyland still can't accept Apple Pay, in comparison to Walt Disney World which has had it available for around a year. Rolling out mobile payments make sense.

I still don't understand why they don't just outfit their 1 million APs and thousands of hotel guests with Magic Bands. Add the RFID chip to the one/multi-day passes for FP and call it a day. Most people don't hate on Magic Bands, most hate on FP+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter