News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2015/...-the-forefront-of-walt-disney-parks-pavilion/

Quick preview of Avatarland and Shanghai Disney models on the floor at D23. You would have had to pay $2,000+ for the ticket that allowed you in for the preview today.
Tha avatar model is getting me more excited for that addition. This could be one of Disneys best themed lands they have ever done. I really feel like we will be immersed in it.

Just a side note could we put the D23 related items in the D23 2015 thread.

Tha avatar model is getting me more excited for that addition. This could be one of Disneys best themed lands they have ever done. I really feel like we will be immersed in it.

Just a side note could we put the D23 related items in the D23 2015 thread.

Oops, didn't see you'd started one. My apologies.

A bit of a rumor to pass along. It's long been said that WDW would get their own version of Club 33. Most recently the spirit or wdw1974 on wdwmagic has said that it is coming and not going to be at MK. Now today Photodave at wdwmagic said he's heard a rumor that the WDW version of the club would go on the 2nd floor of GMR.

A bit of a rumor to pass along. It's long been said that WDW would get their own version of Club 33. Most recently the spirit or wdw1974 on wdwmagic has said that it is coming and not going to be at MK. Now today Photodave at wdwmagic said he's heard a rumor that the WDW version of the club would go on the 2nd floor of GMR.
Odd place IMO, but interesting nonetheless

I'd be more excited about this if it weren't likely to be another Disney location I'm insanely curious/interested in but have no opportunity to visit.

I'd be more excited about this if it weren't likely to be another Disney location I'm insanely curious/interested in but have no opportunity to visit.
Unless you have the money to join the club or get to know a member that can let you in like in Club 33

Am i right in that they plan to have Disney Springs totally finished by summer 2016? Seems that even for a year, it's ALOT of work that needs to be done in time
I don't think Disney has public ally said summer of 2016. This far out yet Disney dosnt like specifics. The landing was supposed to be the first completed section and that's when the name change would happen. They are looking at October 1st for the name change. We can see this as the street signs and other things are being changed right now to Disney springs. The landing is getting quite close to completion and should be all done by the end of this year endless STK and the Edison take longer. The marketplace, the only major work right now is the expansion of world of Disney. Town center is being built from the ground up so that's what is going to take the longest. The second parking garage is currently on the second deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter