News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks interesting. Hopefully we'll get some new details on the new show soon. Considering that there really isn't much infrastructure in the actual lake, I assume it will be more along the lines of Tokyo's Fantasmic. A water parade, I guess.
Do we have any dates or info on this show?

AK is my favorite park, I cannot wait for it to have a night show.

Any plans for AK to get more TS restaurants? They really only have 3 right now. Once AK becomes a full-day park and the Pandora expansion is done, they will need more restaurants for guests wanting to stay all day.

They're building a TS restaurant on Discovery Island. It's attached to Pizzafari.

AK is my favorite park, I cannot wait for it to have a night show.

Any plans for AK to get more TS restaurants? They really only have 3 right now. Once AK becomes a full-day park and the Pandora expansion is done, they will need more restaurants for guests wanting to stay all day.
Yes I believe the expansion to pizzafari is supposed to be a TS

From some of the comments let's hope ppl don't try to sneak in. From the article: "The entire party does not need to be present when redeeming the FastPass+ entitlements; however, all members of the party will be marked “redeemed” once one member of the party touches their media to the reader. Additional party members may arrive anytime before the end of the return window. Once other members of the party touch their media to the reader to redeem their FastPass+ entitlements, the Mickey icon will turn green." Hoping this will be enforced. I can see a tour group having a FP for 6 and 2 more ppl decide hey I want to join and somehow sneak in

Ahh, I suppose the screaming would be distracting. Have done 7DMT during Wishes-kinda cool.
That would suck, considering riding Everest at night is what I'm most looking forward to with AK becoming a nighttime park. Can you really hear screaming from there if there is show music blaring from speakers in the arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter