News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug's Life makes sense just because it could replace Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground very easily.

One thing I worry about when I read speculation that Echo Lake and Gertie will become a Dagobah attraction is what will happen to 50's Prime Time Cafe and Hollywood & Vine? I suppose they could remain, but going from 20's Hollywood and 50's Americana might be an awkward transition into the iconic swamp of Star Wars. I think (hope?) the lake remains as a buffer -- maybe Gertie gets the axe though. :(

I love the old Hollywood atmosphere and I hope that isn't diminished.

One thing I worry about when I read speculation that Echo Lake and Gertie will become a Dagobah attraction is what will happen to 50's Prime Time Cafe and Hollywood & Vine? I suppose they could remain, but going from 20's Hollywood and 50's Americana might be an awkward transition into the iconic swamp of Star Wars. I think (hope?) the lake remains as a buffer -- maybe Gertie gets the axe though. :(

I wholeheartedly agree and hope that they do find a way to be able to keep it. They found a way to merge 20's Hollywood at the front of DCA, so I hope they will do the same at DHS. I hope these rumors are true. I would LOVE a huge Star Wars land, RSR (don't hate!), and the Indiana Jones ride from Disneyland. :darth: But please LEAVE the Muppets.....Oh, if only I ruled the world!!

Can't speak for Hollywood and vine but I've heard 50s will stay. The only one saying echo lake leaves for sure is Jim hill haven't gotten confirmation from anyone else yet.

I wholeheartedly agree and hope that they do find a way to be able to keep it. They found a way to merge 20's Hollywood at the front of DCA, so I hope they will do the same at DHS. I hope these rumors are true. I would LOVE a huge Star Wars land, RSR (don't hate!), and the Indiana Jones ride from Disneyland. :darth: But please LEAVE the Muppets.....Oh, if only I ruled the world!!
Indiana jones is really the biggest grain of salt in that article. Star Wars is basically a duh, RSR is a maybe but jones is unlikely.

It seems that while they may have regretted avatar they are definitely not taking any short cuts with it. I'm very excited to see it.

The 3 billion is basically the biggest item that has been confirmed or said by multiple people to be right. Everything else hasn't leaked or got out yet.
who are they?

Indiana jones is really the biggest grain of salt in that article. Star Wars is basically a duh, RSR is a maybe but jones is unlikely.

I figured as much regarding Indy.... Sure is s great ride though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter