Newlyweds

sdzman

Kid @ Heart
My g/f and I are staying at CSR in December. We are getting married the 2nd day of our stay at a nearby wedding chapel outside of WDW. I have already made my resort reservations online. When I call in my room request is it worth mentioning that we will be on our honeymoon? Does WDW offer any "special" things at the moderates? Im not looking necessarily looking for freebies just something memorable. BTW we are going with her 2 children so it's not going to be a "traditional" honeymoon.

By all means, mention your situation to the hotel staff. They will be more than willing to suggest/offer some niceties for your special stay.

Friends of ours did this, she had three children, they married and spent the FamilyMoon in Disney.

They wore Bride and Groom Mickey ears and they were treated with special memories the whole week.

The kids loved it too!

I would not only mention it on the reservation but I would also have fun with being a newlywed in Disney (wearing the bride and groom ears).

:)

Congratulations!

Hi! My husband and I stayed at CSR for our honeymoon and when we arrived they gave us "Just Married!" pins and two vouchers for a glass of champagne at their bar. We wore the pins everyday and many people congratulated us and we got a free mickey ice cream bar at MGM one day as well. We weren't expecting anything so we were thrilled! You will have a magical honeymoon! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the wedding!

I just returned from a magical honeymoon, and I would certainly let the hotel know!

We received a magical upgrade to a deluxe concierge room, I believe as part of the year of a million dreams (in other words, this isn't a standard thing to happen to honeymooners).

We also received a rose and a bottle of champagne in our room, and a signed card from Cinderella and Prince Charming, which I am guessing is a more common form of honeymoon pixie dust.

We wore the buttons and ears all week, and received congratulations from every cast member we encountered. It truly made ours a magical honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter