Newest DVC member 7lbs 5oz

Congrats!

Make sure you buy him Mickey Ears!

And welcome home to the little one!

Oh how I can relate. Our first granddaughter was born in April - Fiona Aveleen 5 lbs. 12 oz. We are planning her first trip in December 2005 (she will be 19 months old) and I have been looking at those tips for babies and strollers now too!! We will be doing Disney from a whole new outlook now.

Congrats!!

Congratulations on your new grandson!

Thinking towards the future...I think when I'm done being a Mommy I'll become a professional Grandma...I just hope my kids cooperate. Just need to find something to do with those years in between.....

Our newest is heading to WDW for the second time on Saturday....she's 4mo!

Congratulations!!! We would love to see pictures! We are out of the baby business here for a while, my kids are 13, 11, 9, and 6 and DH said ENOUGH after that. Grandkids are a few years off but I do have a neice locally who is getting married next Spring, but I better not pressure them to be too much in a hurry...Lacee

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.

You will have to make a trip to the Disney Store to get the first Halloween costume. Their baby costumes are soooooo cute.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!