Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdivine

Earning My Ears
I was looking at DVC and have a few questions?

I have a family of 5 all under 5 and would like to go to disney every other year. But not sure if DVC is a good idea?

Could I just buy a small resale with like 50-100 points and see how I like it and buy more points later. Its so how do you get more points and how much?

When we go would most likely stay sun and leave sat. Where would be best place to Get and would i have enough points.

Thanks

We bought 160 pts at AKV with a family of 5 going to wdw every year. We recently had our 4th child and will continue to visit WDW every year. So far that amount of points has worked out well for us! You are interested staying Sun-Sat...we usually stay Sun-Fri like a lot of DVCers since Friday night points can be high. If you bought a smaller contract that could be a great way to start out then add on later if need be!

Good Luck!

The Timeshare Store listings up at the top of the page will link you to lots of helpful info about resale. If you buy from Disney, you have to start with a minimum number of points, and then can add on smaller amounts.

It's a totally luxury (expensive) purchase that commits you to vacationing (or learning how to rent out your points), and there are Maintenance Fee costs that tend to increase a little nearly every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter