Newbie!

TinkerChelle

Happy Mommy of 2
Hi all, Just thought I would introduce myself as DP and I are now DVC Members as well as Disney freaks in general. I suppose I'll be stalking these forums now, too!
Our families have had points for years but now we finally decided it was our turn.
Our "home" is AKL/Kidani Village. We just returned from a week there and loved it! Can't wait to learn about all my member benefits, etc.! :cool1:

cb80020f2d9141cbc6efda4c59ea57e8.gif

Well, there's the discount AP which allows you to buy the TIW (since you'll want to be going more often), so you can throw three cards (AP, TIW, DVC) down on the table at restaurants to see which one the server takes for the best discount!

Enjoy!

Welcome home! I wish you many happy years of Disney fun with your new purchase :yay:

I'm a DVCer too and like you, I love being on here to learn all I can about DVC and the fun we have to look forward to on all our future DVC trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter