Newbie taking kids for 1st time

bk0308

Earning My Ears
Hi,

This will be our first trip with our 2 sons whose birthdays both fall during our trip (turning 4 & 8). We wont be telling them about the trip until the morning of the day we leave (April...woohoo)

Looking for recommendations for books to educate me on Disneyworld, since I havent been in 12 years!

Any suggestions on how to make the kids birthdays extra special while we are there?

THanks for all your help!

Hi,

This will be our first trip with our 2 sons whose birthdays both fall during our trip (turning 4 & 8). We wont be telling them about the trip until the morning of the day we leave (April...woohoo)

Looking for recommendations for books to educate me on Disneyworld, since I havent been in 12 years!

Any suggestions on how to make the kids birthdays extra special while we are there?

THanks for all your help!

I've never gotten the books myself, but there are guidebooks that come out each year. I think they're called 'unofficial Disney World' or something like that.

Some great websites are of course the one you're on :thumbsup2
www.easywdw.com
www.allears.net
www.mousesavers.com
www.kennythepirate.com

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that pop into my head. Enjoy the research and planning :surfweb:

The Unofficial Guide is awesome, imo.

As far as the birthdays go, you can order birthday cakes for them? There is a thread floating around somewhere here about ordering cakes. You could also do some sort of special character dining, or something like Pirate's League.

Belle83 said:
The Unofficial Guide is awesome, imo.

As far as the birthdays go, you can order birthday cakes for them? There is a thread floating around somewhere here about ordering cakes. You could also do some sort of special character dining, or something like Pirate's League.

We ordered birthday cakes from the bakery and birthday balloons delivered to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter