Newbie saying HI!

Meyer1110

Earning My Ears
Hello all!! Just wanting to say hi to everyone! I'm new to this board. DH and I got married November 10, 2006 at the Boardwalk resort! I wish I knew about this board before our wedding, I am addicted to the trip reports! :rolleyes: I hope to get mine up here soon! Can't wait to chat with you all!! I'm still trying to figure out all this signature stuff, so bear with me!

Thanks everyone, I am very excited to start my TR! Reading everyone elses makes me want to get married over and over again. DH and I are still in wedding withdrawl, does it ever subside??

:welcome: Congratulations.. Your Sig Pic is beautiful.. We would love to read the TR and see photos..:surfweb:

Congratulations on your DFTW. I love your picture, and really like your cake.

I really love your cake. I've never seen it before, did you find it in a magazine?

I really love your cake. I've never seen it before, did you find it in a magazine?

Thank you so much!! I actually designed the cake myself, with DH picking the colors. I used the "aurora" cake on the DFTW cake CD as inspiration as well as the swags on my dress for the top of the cake. It came out beautiful and tasted awesome!! :goodvibes It's one of the things I was most looking forward to seeing the day of the wedding! I didn't want to cut it or anything!!

welcome, congrats, can't wait to hear all about it, and I, too, think your cake kicks major booty! :thumbsup2

Ask anyone on these boards - the cure for wedding withdrawal is to start planning your Vow Renewal! :rotfl:

Congratulations on your wedding - I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone, I am very excited to start my TR! Reading everyone elses makes me want to get married over and over again. DH and I are still in wedding withdrawl, does it ever subside??

It's funny you say that because Andrew and I have been joking that we are going to start a post-wedding support group... feel free to join us. Glad we're not the only ones... lol :rotfl:

You are a beautiful couple and I love your cake. Can't wait to read about your wedding!!! :goodvibes

We are there for the support group, sign us up!:banana:

For anyone who wants to see, here is a closeup of our cake! :upsidedow

FH070016.jpg

Who did your hair? I think it looks so pretty and its almost exactly the same way I want mine. Do you have some pictures of it close up? You were a beautiful bride.

Thanks so much Jasnal! Janet Mednick from on-site beauty did my hair. I was very happy with her, she was on time and did my hair exactly as I wanted. I even had a trial run with her a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure I liked it. She did myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mom and my aunt all within 2 hours! She was great!
HairTrial003.jpg

This was my hair trial
HairTrial004.jpg

Back of hair-also hair trial
Wedding022.jpg

Wedding Day!!princess:

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter