Newbie Questions!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by smye1stdisneycruise, Apr 30, 2008.

1. smye1stdisneycruise

smye1stdisneycruise Mouseketeer

Do the value resorts provide you towels for around the pool or should I bring my own? On the cruise they supplied us with H2O shampoo and conditioner that works awesome. Do they use the same products at the value resorts or should I bring my own? My hair is very thick and I need a good shampoo & conditioner! Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. alldiz

alldiz DIS Veteran

There are no towels at the pool.....bring them from your room and housekeeping will replace them.

I don't know what products they use....My guess is it is probably H2O but the bottle is probably not the see through one you see in deluxes.
    Happy planning.
    Kerri

4. wildeoscar

wildeoscar DIS Veteran

the values do not have the h2o products.

5. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

We generally always take our own beach towels with us....they are much easier to see from a distance and no one is likely to try removing them, thinking they have just been left behind.
    Also, H2O products are used at the deluxe resorts but not the others. It may actually be that they are used only at the GF but I'm just not sure about that. I agree...I loved the stuff we used on the cruise. In fact, I just ordered some of the marine shampoo/conditioner for at home use..it's really wonderful. But, I would suggest bringing your own shampoo/conditioner to WDW with you...I have to because my hair is very thick and needs that extra oomph!

6. smye1stdisneycruise

smye1stdisneycruise Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info!

7. MagicMe

MagicMe DIS Veteran

We also got the H2O products at WL.

8. frdeb1999

frdeb1999 DIS Veteran

They provide towels at the pools. The deluxes use the H2O products. Although they are'nt the spa type that are provided on DCL. They are different and are'nt anywhere near as good as the spa line. I'd opt to bring my own and do there.