Newbie question! Where can I find a list of blogs?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by minime3, May 25, 2012.

1. minime3

minime3 Disneyland addict!

Looking for a list of Disney blogs from Australian members so I can have a read and look at pics. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessInOz

PrincessInOz Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!

:wave2: Good morning.

Most of us will have links to our Trip Reports at the bottom of our signatures. Some have written TRs on the Disboards and the links will take you there. Others will have written TRs on blog sites. If the link is provided, it will take you to the TR.

There are a couple of Aussies that will have written TRs on blog sites that require them to provide you with permission to access their blog. If they wander past, they'll let you know and will probably send you a PM.

Hope this helps.

4. australiankaren

australiankaren I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV

5. Anne_Aus

Anne_Aus Mouseketeer

I have sent you a pm, though mine isn't all based on Disney and if I keep linking people I will have to update it some more lol

6. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I've got 2 TR's in my signature, as well as links to my blogs :thumbsup2

7. Sugarglider

Sugarglider DIS Veteran

My blog has a lot of Disney on it. I am pitching at Australians who have not been to Orlando. So it has more than just Disney on it. The link is in the signature below.

There is another Australian Disney site Down Under Disneyana. It's both a Sydney based club and forum site. Although I have to admit that I don't read it!

There is DisMarks - which has a blog carnival which can introduce you to other Disney blogs. And there is the Disney Bloggers Collection - which is up 526 blogs! Both of these are pretty much exclusively north american (USA & Canada) with some UK mixed in.

Some of the trip reports here on the DisBoards are magnificent!

8. alicia1506

alicia1506 DIS Veteran

my signature has a link to our TR from last november.

9. Marlea98

Marlea98 DIS Veteran

We did ours in December and I'm still writing mine... What can I say? I'm slack. :rolleyes1

Mine isn't a Disney blog proper but we did go to Disneyland and do a DCL trip.

10. Travel Mum

Travel Mum DIS Veteran

11. shushh

shushh DIS Veteran

Of course it counts! So many here plan and plan and plan...its so nice to read how the actual trip goes!