Newbie question! Where can I find a list of blogs?

minime3

Disneyland addict!
Looking for a list of Disney blogs from Australian members so I can have a read and look at pics. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

:wave2: Good morning.

Most of us will have links to our Trip Reports at the bottom of our signatures. Some have written TRs on the Disboards and the links will take you there. Others will have written TRs on blog sites. If the link is provided, it will take you to the TR.

There are a couple of Aussies that will have written TRs on blog sites that require them to provide you with permission to access their blog. If they wander past, they'll let you know and will probably send you a PM.

Hope this helps.

I have sent you a pm, though mine isn't all based on Disney and if I keep linking people I will have to update it some more lol

I've got 2 TR's in my signature, as well as links to my blogs :thumbsup2

My blog has a lot of Disney on it. I am pitching at Australians who have not been to Orlando. So it has more than just Disney on it. The link is in the signature below.

There is another Australian Disney site Down Under Disneyana. It's both a Sydney based club and forum site. Although I have to admit that I don't read it!

There is DisMarks - which has a blog carnival which can introduce you to other Disney blogs. And there is the Disney Bloggers Collection - which is up 526 blogs! Both of these are pretty much exclusively north american (USA & Canada) with some UK mixed in.

Some of the trip reports here on the DisBoards are magnificent!

We did ours in December and I'm still writing mine... What can I say? I'm slack. :rolleyes1

Mine isn't a Disney blog proper but we did go to Disneyland and do a DCL trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter