Newbie Question from an Oldie

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by Shan-man, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Ok, I hate to ask this, especially since I know it was recently answered... but darned if I can find it! I want to send Christmas cards to some folks at the Fort. What address can I use to send "care-of"? My other question, does anyone know what address I can use to send mail to Six Bits at the HDDR?

Thanks guys,
    Shannon

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bradisgoofy

bradisgoofy Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
    4510 N Fort Wilderness Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Merry Christmas

4. stacktester

stacktester DIS Veteran

You knowthere is more than one six bit. The one I saw in your post was the one when we went a couple years ago. Sometimes when we're at Trails End we watch the cast come from backstage and I haven't seen him in ages. There's a reddish haired guy usually. I thought that SB had quit or something. You may have to send a pic unless he gave you his name so the right one get's it.

5. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Thanks Brad, I did have that address but was less-than-certain that it was the one to use. Appreciate it.

Donnie, I figured there had to be more than one cast for the HDDR. It's a daily show so if anyone was to ever get a day off... well, it follows. ;) I was surprised, though, that the whole cast was the same this year as last except Handsome Jim (?). I think I will get a print of Kelly's pic of Six Bits on my lap to include with the card though. Thanks for the suggestion.