Newbie Question from an Oldie

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by Shan-man, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Ok, I hate to ask this, especially since I know it was recently answered... but darned if I can find it! I want to send Christmas cards to some folks at the Fort. What address can I use to send "care-of"? My other question, does anyone know what address I can use to send mail to Six Bits at the HDDR?

Thanks guys,
    Shannon

2. bradisgoofy

bradisgoofy Retiring Oct 2015, moving to FL and becoming a CM

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
    4510 N Fort Wilderness Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Merry Christmas

3. stacktester

stacktester DIS Veteran

You knowthere is more than one six bit. The one I saw in your post was the one when we went a couple years ago. Sometimes when we're at Trails End we watch the cast come from backstage and I haven't seen him in ages. There's a reddish haired guy usually. I thought that SB had quit or something. You may have to send a pic unless he gave you his name so the right one get's it.

4. Shan-man

Shan-man ¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Thanks Brad, I did have that address but was less-than-certain that it was the one to use. Appreciate it.

Donnie, I figured there had to be more than one cast for the HDDR. It's a daily show so if anyone was to ever get a day off... well, it follows. ;) I was surprised, though, that the whole cast was the same this year as last except Handsome Jim (?). I think I will get a print of Kelly's pic of Six Bits on my lap to include with the card though. Thanks for the suggestion.