Newbie - question about room 7634 on wonder

Cgracia30

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are going on our first cruise on wonder in May. I'm slightly worried about the room assignment we have. I tend to get some motion sickness ( I've been on those gambling cruises off the coast of Florida and got sea sick. I would get a shot from the doctor and that would help me for the six hours we were on the boat).
7634 is all the way at the end of the boat. Do you guys think this is a bad choice for someone like me? I wonder if its too late to change it - we booked thru AAA.
I know it's hard to predict how the seas will be, but is this end of the ship more noisy or bumpy?
Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The BEST place to be on the ship if you have motion sickness is mid-ship at a mid-level deck.

I've almost always been in the far aft, but I have no problems with motion sickness at all.....but there have been times back there, that the motion is too much, even for me.

The worst problem you'll have is with the thrusters. When they use them, you'll get a LOT of vibration from that. And there does tend to be more "sway" in the far aft.

Hope that helps.....but honestly, from personal experience, if you have that much motion sickness, I'd move mid-ship if it's still possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter