Newbie needs advice

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by mingming, Jul 9, 2007.

1. mingming

mingming Earning My Ears

Need suggestions on CS's at Magic Kingdom. What do you like the best? Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smidgy

smidgy dimples

I'm glad you asked about COUNTER SERVICE at MK, since TS seems to be heavy on the "character" diners. (hubby and I are empty nesters, so on a MK day, we eat at ohanas, kona, concourse steak house (yummy, but I hear they are closing) etc. caseys corner is great if you like hot dogs. we like columbia harbour house (in liberty) you can get fish or chicken nuggets, ... plenty of seating. cosmic rays in tommorrow land is fun. there is a PLETHORA of choices, and if you can get a table by the audio=animatronic, , it;'s like a little "las vegas show". disney at it's best. even when you're at a "down" time, disney gives you a little show
    hAVE FUN!!!!!!!

4. mingming

mingming Earning My Ears

Can anyone tell me how good the sandwiches are at the Main Street Bakery?
    Is it worth having lunch there or is there something better? Thanks again.

5. kimberh

kimberh DIS Veteran

I know that there is usually a very long line there at meal times. I keep saying I am going to eat at Main Street Bakery, and then the line is to long when we walk by. The food must be good. Just my opinion. We are going to give it a try. :thumbsup2

6. MomWith2Cinderellas

MomWith2Cinderellas I wished upon a star and was granted the 3 loves o DVC Gold

My family and I love the Cloumbia Harbour House! That is where we eat when we visit MK.

7. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Ponocchio Village Haus is very good for CS.

8. Thinktinknpixiedust

Thinktinknpixiedust DIS Veteran

columbia harbor house has the BEST seating!! upstairs, nice and cool, family setting, very very very few people!! great view and really darned good fish n chips!! Peco's Bills is very good as well.. they have the burger topping bar and a seating area that seems to go on forever....

hope this helps!! welcome to the Dis

9. Goofy_4_WDW

Goofy_4_WDW DIS Veteran

We like pecos bills.

10. ziggybaby

ziggybaby DIS Veteran