Newbie in Disboards!

Patsydust

Disney Addict
Hiya everyone!

Newbie here but I am super excited! I found this awesome site when I was in my hunt to figure out the true meaning of fish extenders for my upcoming DCL! So I've mostly been hiding out in that part of the forums for intel and now I'm branching out to fully utilize Diboards! So I had a few questions. Luckily I found the translation page on abbreviations...all the DD/DS/Dh's were so confusing me! I also still have to work on a ticker!

But I was wondering....

-A few people had commented in threads saying 'I'm subscribing!". Does that mean when they actually post that comment that they have a way back (via post log) to the page or is there a button/spot where I click on 'subscribe' and its put on some list in my account where I can have 'my favorites' etc?

-How do I post pictures? :)

Thanks everyone! It's great to be part of the Disney Family! <3

-Patsydust:tinker:

:welcome:
Please see the FAQ thread stickied at the top of this page for more information on posting photos and subscribing to threads. There are ways to subscribe to a thread without having to post on it. A post you have subscribed to will show up in your User CP which you can get to from the tool bar at the top of the forum.

Welcome to the Dis Boards. This place is definitely a great home with so many people to meet. :)

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards Patsydust :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter