Newbie Here!

AtomicTikiMom

Earning My Ears
I'm a newbie to the board with my first "real" visit to Disneyland planned for March 2014!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am! I visited Downtown Disney at Disneyland on a much too brief 5 hour trip to Anaheim in October of 2012.

I was lucky enough to make it down to Disney World back in the mid 80's but again that trip was only for one day so I am really looking forward to taking my time this trip and enjoying everything.

I am looking for any dining suggestions for our upcoming trip. We are doing the dining plan and I am very excited about tasting all the yummy treats Disneyland has to offer.

~Atomic Tiki Mom

Welcome.:) As for places to eat it's been awhile sense I've been to Disneyland but I love the Blue Bayou. It's the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I'm still feeling my way around the board and I'm enjoying checking things out. :banana:

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards AtomicTikiMom :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter