Newbie Here!!!

Mamizilla

Earning My Ears
Hi All:

I am new here to posting, but I have been reading for a while, just never thought about posting. My family and I are going to be taking a disney cruise this year and our 3 year old son has never cruised or been to Disney before so he's psyched about that. My daughter has been to Disney about 2 times and just went on our first Carnival Cruise together for my sister's wedding Sept '08, so she's really excited too. My DH has never done ANY of the two so he's nervous, but I know he'll love it.

Either way, I'm here :flower3:

-Rayne

10.gif

Welcome!:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:
A Disney Cruise sounds like so much fun. We are headed down to the mouse this Aug/Sept & I keep trying to convince DH that we should try a cruise while we are down there. Might as well get the most we can out of our 24 hr drive there!
I look fwd to reading your cruise review!

:wave2: :boat: Glad to have you on board. Happy cruising and posting. Not necessarily in that order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter