Newbie here needing advice

wehavesix

DIS Veteran
We own at SSR and are planning our first trip as DVC owners for June '08. DH wants to stay at BCV. Should I go ahead and make reservations at SSR now that we are at 11 months out then try to switch to BCV at 7 months out?

I would. That way, at 7 months out, you can change if your request is available. If not, at least you have a place to stay. :)

We own at SSR and are planning our first trip as DVC owners for June '08. DH wants to stay at BCV. Should I go ahead and make reservations at SSR now that we are at 11 months out then try to switch to BCV at 7 months out?

YES. That way, if you can't stay at BCV, you will have someplace to stay.

I'd also do a day to day reservation for BCV. Availability will be tight for June at BCV. Good luck

Yes. A bit crazy... but in a good way.... You do know what makes those kids keep coming... Right?

Edit: I love kids... I have some too....

Thanks for the replys. That's what I was thinking I needed to do but wanted to confirm.

Dis Daydreamer: You betcha I know what makes kids! But I'm gonna tell you something that will make your hair curl. My 4 younger ones are a sibling group my dh and I adopted more than 8 years ago when they were only 2, 3, 4, and 5 years old. I think that officially confirms my claim to insanity!:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter