Newbie Help Please

JMSTANLEY110

Earning My Ears
I've read the FAQs about posting photos but it does not seem to be working for me. I am trying to start a new pre-trip report and it will not let me add photos. It keeps asking for the URL link and it does not look like anything that is listed on the FAQ.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked a lot!

I've read the FAQs about posting photos but it does not seem to be working for me. I am trying to start a new pre-trip report and it will not let me add photos. It keeps asking for the URL link and it does not look like anything that is listed on the FAQ.

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked a lot!
To post photos on the "new" boards, you can drag & drop them, copy & paste them, or use the "upload a file" button on the lower right of the reply box.

OR, you can still use a photo hosting site. On that site, you copy the URL code (starts with http://......) if you use the "link" option in the tool bar.

One note, to do any of the first 3 options, the photo size must be smaller than 1MB, or the boards will not accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter