Newbie from NY

dhbaun

Earning My Ears
I will be in FL in late Jan 2006 and have a few days to visit Dis with my wife and 4 yr old son. Are there enough attractions for a 4 yr old?

I have a lot to learn and I am just getting started. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren :confused3

Welcome! Sure, there are lots of things for a 4 year old. You will probably find most of your time spent in the MK, but check out this site which tells you height requirements for rides.

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/rr.htm

"Allears" is a great site for LOTS of information. Happy planning :goodvibes

Darren,
Welcome to the DIS! There is lots to do for all ages. We took our oldest two when they were 3 and 4 and our youngest's first trip was when she was 3. We tended to spend most of our time in Magic Kingdom. That was just us. The biggest piece of advice I can give is not to try to cram everything in or you will just exhaust everyone. In addition to the parks, enjoy your resort and enjoy other Disney experiences like riding the monorail (always a favorite), Fort Wilderness with the campfire sing along and petting zoo and Downtown Disney is also a favorite.

Planning is part of the fun...so enjoy!

:paw: Dumbo, Buzz Light year, carousel of progress, POC if he's not afraid of the dark, ...you might want to check out the Disney web site. They used to recommend rides for age groups. Just don't start with Splash Mountain...build up little by little, and remember a 4 yo walks slow!!! Have a great trip :sunny: Welcome to the Dis...fellow NYer!!! :paw: :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter