Newbie DVC Owner!

MrsDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself quickly..

My name is Faith and I've been a longtime lurker here; I finally made an account as DFiance, Max, and I decided to tie the knot at the Swan next December.

Last year we bought at Grand Cali, and more recently, we purchased Aulani!

The DVC boards have been so helpful.. can't wait to chat with you all! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on joining the DVC, Disboards and the upcoming wedding (whoops I mean Best Wishes on the nuptials).

VGC and Aulani sound like a nice combination. :thumbsup2

Congratulations and Welcome Home! I'm a newbie too and long time lurker. Making my first DVC trip soon.:thumbsup2

Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself quickly..

My name is Faith and I've been a longtime lurker here; I finally made an account as DFiance, Max, and I decided to tie the knot at the Swan next December.

Last year we bought at Grand Cali, and more recently, we purchased Aulani!

The DVC boards have been so helpful.. can't wait to chat with you all! :thumbsup2

Congratulations! We too are new to DVC.

:welcome: Home and congratulations on your engagement! Have fun planning your wedding!!! We see so many wedding parties during our WDW stays, so exciting!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I am new also... Just returned from our first stay at the Wilderness Lodge Villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter