We are trying to use up our developer's pts on an upcoming trip to Florida. We are not flexible on dates b/c our flights have already been booked. I was able to secure a reservation for Feb 12-Feb 15 at SSR in a 1bdr but sadly there was no availibility for the rest of our trip (until Feb 18) in either a 1brd or Studio. Are the chances good for a cancellation? I tried to get waitlisted but apparently you can't waitlist with developer pts. I was so excited to make our first trip as DVC members but this is really putting a damper on my spirits.