Newbie and soooooo addicted!

princess sparkle p

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Whoops, sorry. Go
Well not really new, I have only been lurking for 8 months now!!!
I am so very addicted to these boards, and who wouldn't be??? :cheer2:

Thanks to everyone who posts info, you all helped me plan my last minute April trip. DH and I are going again Dec 1-10- feel the excitememt!!!

Anyone know why the "todays posts"/ "new posts" link is not working?

:welcome: I have only been on since June and I am also addicted.

According to some other posts, the new post button isn't working because they are in the process of updating the search engine.

welcome to the DIS!!!! you will become addicted if not already and wont be able to leave!!!!! :thumbsup2

:welcome: to the posting ranks! :thumbsup2 DW and I will be at the Swan from 12/4-12/9. We can't wait!

princess sparkle p said:
It happens to the best of us... :surfweb: Well at least it happened with me...;)

princess sparkle p said:
Not sure. The link did not work for me either. I've been having problems with the Search functionality as well. If the new posts link uses the search capability to find the recent posts, maybe the problems are connected.

Hello and :welcome: to the DIS! As you already found out, this place IS addicting, but it's great! party: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hi,welcome to the Dis!You'll really have fun here the people are so friendly :sunny:

Yes, a very big welcome!! :cheer2:

I love coming here - I have to every day!!! And I'm not going for a year!!
Oh well, I'm enjoying reading everyones comments and thoughts. I will be very well organised :teeth: :rolleyes1 by the time I go. You will as well, I'm sure! ;)

I am a new DISer myself and am totally addicted to these boards!!! My trip is 5 months away and I am acting like I am leaving next week!!

martyshoney said:
My trip is 5 months away and I am acting like I am leaving next week!!
\

I know what you mean. We were there the week before Easter this year and we bought our plane tickets for December 2 weeks later!!!!! :rotfl2:

princess sparkle p said:
Well not really new, I have only been lurking for 8 months now!!!

Thanks to everyone who posts info, you all helped me plan my last minute April trip. DH and I are going again Dec 1-10- feel the excitememt!!!

Have you been formally introduced? :confused3 Do you have your LGMHPCs to display on your trip? :confused3 If so we might see you there, because we (DW and I) will be there 12/03 - 12/08!!!! So if you DISPLAY, you might get the FOCKER EYE while you are there. You need to be up to date on this for your visit, so you are not embarassed! If you don"t know what this is you better search the Lime GREEN MICKEY CLUB right now so you are up to Date!! Hope You have a great trip :thumbsup2

DizneyNutz said:
Have you been formally introduced? :confused3 Do you have your LGMHPCs to display on your trip? :confused3 If so we might see you there, because we (DW and I) will be there 12/03 - 12/08!!!! So if you DISPLAY, you might get the FOCKER EYE while you are there. You need to be up to date on this for your visit, so you are not embarassed! If you don"t know what this is you better search the Lime GREEN MICKEY CLUB right now so you are up to Date!! Hope You have a great trip :thumbsup2

No worries, I am completely prepared!!!! I was disappointed on my trip in April, I looked all over the parks and hotel, found no LGMHPC's!!!! or fellow DIssers for taht matter. I will defiantly keep searching in December. I also have to admit I have several of them decorating my fridge...and cube at work!!!!...and :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

By the way I love your picture!!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter