Newark airport parking HELP!!!!!!!

TinkTink78

DIS Veteran
Please help me find a decent place to park with shuttle to the terminal. We have a 6:15 am flight. Any suggestions on offsite parking??? Do they drop you off right at the terminal ??

TIA :thumbsup2

Hope you get some good information as we too have an early flight (6:15 coincidentally). I have been looking at longtermparking.com and ifly.com. My only problem is I'm not sure which lot is reliable.

We use the Parking Spot 2. They are great. Pick you up at your car, and then drop you right off at the terminal. Same on the return. We left a light on in our car last time, so the car was DEAD when we got there. They even helped us jump it!

We use the Parking Spot 2. They are great. Pick you up at your car, and then drop you right off at the terminal. Same on the return. We left a light on in our car last time, so the car was DEAD when we got there. They even helped us jump it!

Thank you so much for your response. I'm goin nuts!!!!

We use Vista when we need to park at Newark airport. You can usually find coupons via longtermparking website. They're good. They have 24 hour security that patrols the gated lot.

You pull up and get your ticket from the desk. Then they help you get your bags into the shuttle and bring you to your terminal.

When you return, you get your bags from baggage claim and call them. Then they tell you which door to wait at and they send the shuttle to pick you up. Back at the lot, you pay while they get your car for you. By the time you get your car, it's warmed up or cooled off (depending on the season).

We've never waited more than a couple minutes for a shuttle on either end.

We use Park2Go and love them. We've had the exact same experience with them as the pp had with Vista.

We use Park2Go and love them. We've had the exact same experience with them as the pp had with Vista.

I've seen bad reviews about them, I'm glad u had a great experience. I booked a ressie at Newark Airport Long Term Parking on Forham. Hope this ends up being ok. Just a tad nervous

We use Vista when we need to park at Newark airport. You can usually find coupons via longtermparking website. They're good. They have 24 hour security that patrols the gated lot.

You pull up and get your ticket from the desk. Then they help you get your bags into the shuttle and bring you to your terminal.

When you return, you get your bags from baggage claim and call them. Then they tell you which door to wait at and they send the shuttle to pick you up. Back at the lot, you pay while they get your car for you. By the time you get your car, it's warmed up or cooled off (depending on the season).

We've never waited more than a couple minutes for a shuttle on either end.

Thank you for this recommendation. After I made the Reservation at another facility, I got a friendly email from Vista offering a discount. Just because of that friendly customer service and your recommendation I cancelled the other reservation and booked Vista. THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you for this recommendation. After I made the Reservation at another facility, I got a friendly email from Vista offering a discount. Just because of that friendly customer service and your recommendation I cancelled the other reservation and booked Vista. THANK YOU!!!!!

Glad I could help :) When you go to park, you're going to pull into the Howard Johnson's gated lot. This is the correct place! The first time we went we totally drove right by because we didn't know the entry was through HoJo's, lol.

Glad I could help :) When you go to park, you're going to pull into the Howard Johnson's gated lot. This is the correct place! The first time we went we totally drove right by because we didn't know the entry was through HoJo's, lol.

Oh thank u so much!!!

How close are you to Newark? We found it surprisingly cost effective to use a limo service.

I have to chime in here. We have flown out of Newark many times and will be this coming Aug for our Disney trip. (we have a 6:45am flight too!) We always use the airports long term parking lot and plan on using them again. It's gated and we park our own car, hop on the shuttle (there's always one waiting) and within 10 mins we are at the terminal. It's quick and easy but yes, it's more expensive than most of those outside companies. But, every single outside parking place in the Newark area, even the ones mentioned above have some horrible, scary reviews. Also some of them are in really shady areas. I just have never felt comfortable leaving my car at any of them. That's just my 2 cents! ;)

I have to chime in here. We have flown out of Newark many times and will be this coming Aug for our Disney trip. (we have a 6:45am flight too!) We always use the airports long term parking lot and plan on using them again. It's gated and we park our own car, hop on the shuttle (there's always one waiting) and within 10 mins we are at the terminal. It's quick and easy but yes, it's more expensive than most of those outside companies. But, every single outside parking place in the Newark area, even the ones mentioned above have some horrible, scary reviews. Also some of them are in really shady areas. I just have never felt comfortable leaving my car at any of them. That's just my 2 cents! ;)

Totally understand. We r leaving our "backup" car there not our "good" car and won't b leaving anything that can be stolen. I will report when we return!

Totally understand. We r leaving our "backup" car there not our "good" car and won't b leaving anything that can be stolen. I will report when we return!

:rotfl: This is exactly what we are doing. We are closer to the airport
(20 min or less) but taking a car service we would end up using car seats and I don't want to deal with that.

I love it! Great idea!:thumbsup2

If you don't mind me asking, and totally hijacking your thread, but how far do you live from the airport & what time are you planning to arrive for the 6:15am flight? We are about an hour and a half away and have never had this early of a flight so I don't know what time we should arrive.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!