New York and DC

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
My MIL is going to take my DH and older 2 kids to New York and Washington next month. It was just decided this week. Where in New York and Washington would be a safe and reasonably priced place to stay for 4 people? Places they should eat at and of the course the things that they should not miss.

For DC, I'd get a hotel near the White House. Can't get safer than that. Make sure to get advance tickets for the Wash Monument online. Things to see: National zoo, Air and Space Museum, american history museum, Natural history museum, spy museum, Lincoln memorial, Jefferson, WWII memorial, Vietnam memorial and the White House.

Since you are going with older kids, don't forget Arlington National Cemetery. Spend some time walking the grounds.

In New York, we love visiting the Rose Center at the American Museum of Natural History.

I happen to be in NY this week for business. I'm staying at The Iroquois NY and it's AWESOME! :thumbsup2 Great location and it's not this HUGE hotel. The rooms are really nice with down comforters and pillows. This will be my preferred NY hotel moving forward.

49 West 44th Street - between 5 and 6. Walking distance to Broadway. We grabbed dinner a few hours ago. It was so cool to be on Broadway in the middle of a blizzard. BEAUTIFUL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter