New Year's Eve Dinners with Teens

JAM'S MOM

Always Planning Another Getaway to the Fort
I've made ADRs for the Crystal Palace (Dec 30)and 1900 Park Fare (Dec 31)for 7. Our party is comprised of my husband and I and our 2 teen girls and their 2 best friends. We want to do something special to celebrate the holiday but also the reunion of the girls. (Due to a move, they will not have seen each other for several months.)

Are these good choices for teens who love the characters? Can the restaurants do anything special to celebrate their reunion?

Has anyone been to 1900 Park Fare for New Year's Eve??

Any suggestions to make this a special time for them is appreciated. Thanks for your help!

You could also book a cake 48 hours in advance and ask them to decorate the table with mickey confetti:thumbsup2

You could also book a cake 48 hours in advance and ask them to decorate the table with mickey confetti:thumbsup2

The cake and Mickey confetti are a great idea. You can get a simple cake for as little as $12 and they will write what you want on it. Since 1900 ParK Fare is in the Grand Floridian, this might be the better restaurant to do the cake since I believe the GF does their own cakes and it will be NYE!!

Being at WDW for NYE will be special for them (and you) no matter what you do! We did it once with our son and daughter for the millennium NYE and it was a great time and memory. We dined at Teppanyaki and watched the fireworks at EPCOT. :goodvibes

You might also want to get some champagne for Mom and Dad. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter