New Year's Day?

bugaler

Earning My Ears
I am being outvoted by the family. I said go on the 2nd, they said it won't matter and want to go tomorrow. I think crowds will be better on the 2nd. Any veterans who have been there done that and can convince me otherwise.

some say that the first is good as many partied into the late hours the day prior and won't be awake at 7 that morning.

can't say that everyone sleeps in on jan 1st, but it's a thought to consider.

if you go tomorrow, go early and do what you can before crowds and long lines begin.

i would vote for the 2nd.

Haha nope! I told them I spent a good part of a month researching this trip to find us the best days to do things and then they outvoted me so I felt I had wasted my time and my mom agreed with me. Then she said she didn't care what they said we were going to do it the way I said or they could stay back at the condo. My sister was too hungover from NYE to go there today anyway! I don't know what she was thinking! Looking at wait times for today however it does look pretty slow for this time of year. 60 minuted for Harry Potter? Much better than it has been the last few days but then again this is really the first warm day we have had since being down here.

bugaler, hopefully you are in the parks as i type this and not having long waits.

you can blame the change of dates on sister.............:rolleyes1

let us know how the day and waits turned out for you.

Haha nope! I told them I spent a good part of a month researching this trip to find us the best days to do things and then they outvoted me so I felt I had wasted my time and my mom agreed with me. Then she said she didn't care what they said we were going to do it the way I said or they could stay back at the condo. My sister was too hungover from NYE to go there today anyway! I don't know what she was thinking! Looking at wait times for today however it does look pretty slow for this time of year. 60 minuted for Harry Potter? Much better than it has been the last few days but then again this is really the first warm day we have had since being down here.

Can you tell me, or anyone else, do the parks or hotels do anything family fun for New Years Eve? Fireworks, water show, countdown or something along those lines? We are trying to figure out where to spend New Years Eve this year. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter