New Year Resort Activities on Dec 31st?

jorgote

Earning My Ears
Hello! Hope everyone is well.

I have been in the past to Port Orleans Riverside & The Boardwalk Hotels to ring in the new year on Dec 31st. At POR they had a large screen playing the Dick Clark New Year's Eve show all night and handed out hats, horns, towels to sit on, and cider to drink. It was really nice and not overly crowded. The only downside was that by 12:30am it was a ghost town and the party was over. At Boardwalk it was a little more crowded the year I went, but they had a DJ, a dance party atmosphere and also handed out hats and horns.

Does anyone know what the other hotels do on New Years Eve? Do the values and other moderate hotels have new years eve parties or viewings as well?

Thanks for your help!

At the Poly last year they had hats, light up toys, light up necklaces sold at many carts and it was really crowded with people hanging out on the beach and by the marina. It was a nice relaxing but upbeat atmosphere but I don't remember any specific events going on :) seeing the NYE fireworks from the Poly marina area was fantastic though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter