New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

Ok, now I'm all caught up. Dinner at Olivia's looked fabulous! popcorn:: I've had breakfast and lunch but not dinner yet. Both were fabulous! I keep thinking about the salmon salad I had for lunch and would love to have that again.

Oh my goodness DM and the deaf waitress :faint: :laughing: too funny DH reminds her about it. She's such a sweet lady, I can imagine she feels bad about that.

I am so glad I found your trip report. I just got back from a one week stay at the Poly.... we just added on 100 points at Poly after this trip :) - our home resort is Saratoga Springs. - I can't wait to hear more.

GIRRRRRRL :hug: I am present and accounted for. And I'm caught up on your TR!

There's not even really any point in commenting, you can always guess what all of my messages are going to say...

"Sweet boy!"
"Model child"
"Calvin is perfect"
"Omg that person sounds ridiculous"
"Cute child"
"Disney can be so unreliable"
"Sweet boy!
"Model child!"

:rotfl2:

But I'm going to anyway! :banana:

:lmao:This is a great sum up i'd say! College has taught you well ::yes::

I remember this fiasco :laughing:

Oh my gosh he's never driving by himself ever again. Ever. Now I don't even fall asleep in the car anymore during car trips cause i'm so afraid we're going to end up in another state if I don't keep him alert! :rotfl:

All the guys at my (equivalent of) high school would always say this and I had no idea what it was because I hadn't seen Anchorman. That's Will Farrell in Anchorman right?! Thank you for the enlightenment!

YES! And it's such an old movie now :sad2:

Omg yaaaas!!!
Yeeeeahh he's going to be a pilot!!!!!!!!!! (Keep these pictures safe in case he actually does! ::yes::)

Only if he takes my sense of direction, will he ever be a successful pilot! :scared::laughing:

They sound amazing! We obviously don't have South West over here but I always hear great things about them!

I find that people love or hate the company. We have their credit card and always rack up free flights, so we obviously love them. You don't have assigned seating so it's kind of like a free for all when you're on board, BUT their fares are cheap, they fly a lot of places within the US AND you get two FREE BAGS per person! :faint: So if you're ever in need of flying within the US when you're here, i'd check them out!

Hahaha, I will be you as a parent :rotfl:

Please do! I seriously take advantage of being a parent. Candy? Yes we---er--he can have some ::yes:: And it's nice to use him as an 'excuse' to get out of things too..."Oh no, I can't help you with that today, Calvin needs to nap from 2-4" :hyper::laughing: I'm awful! Or good. Whatever works!

Ahh this sucks. This is meant to be one of the most exciting parts of the trip! What a nightmare, I can't imagine losing our cases. It happened to my family and I once when I was a kid, and ever since I've learnt to pack each case with a mix of people's clothes, so if you lose one case, at least everyone still has some outfits :thumbsup2 Although this is obviously not helpful when you lose ALL of your cases... I'll just stop talking now :laughing:

No kidding, it takes that one time to lose your luggage to change the way you pack forever! We're supposed to be going to Aulani in October and i'm already planning on packing extra clothes in our carry on, in the chance our stuff gets lost (Even though it's a direct flight :rotfl2::rotfl:)

That video is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

He still does this! He did this at dinner last night with our grapes :laughing:

That smile! His happiness is so infectious :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

But don't be fooled, an evil child can pop out from behind that smile at any moment :stir:

Owww sorry to hear about Calvin, poor boy :sad2: That must have been scary for you, but it's reassuring to know that it's common in kids. So glad he's on the mend :goodvibes

It was one of the most frightening things i've had to witness. I don't know how parents of children who have countless seizures can do it :sad2:

There's a picture of Dan with the stroller, when they're outside World of Disney, it does look ridiculously small?!? How does anyone push that comfortably?!

You've got to be under 5 foot to push that comfortably, for reals. It really should state that on the packaging when you purchase it!

How you can be so pregnant with such elegance I shall never know!!! You look fab :lovestruc

Aw thank you! :love2:

Question: I know you said your walk to the room was ok, but if you're placed really far away from the main building(s) how do you get around OKW? Are there golf carts or anything?

I did see golf carts but only with CM's on them? :confused3 But seriously the walk was nothing for us. We were located in Building 19, so the Upper Left Corner building and walked to the Hospitality House for dinner. I'd imagine if you're placed at the very bottom, you'd really want to take a golf cart to get to the dining/shopping area. Or if you know the bus route, you could hop on that cause they have multiple bus stops throughout the resort!

WDW_OKW.jpg

Wow this looks nice! I've never paid much attention to OKW but it's good to know how spacious it is.

DH and I were discussing what we were going to do in October, either Aulani or WDW, and after we checked out Aulani we started checking availability at WDW and the first resort he said was OKW! :faint: No joke, we want to stay there again!

Juicy gossip!!! Somebody just got fired :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl:

Omg Did the deaf waitress hear DM?!?! LOL. Your family seems to have a fun dynamic, where DH can tease DM like that :laughing:

:rotfl2:They both love each other dearly, but they both get on each others nerves FOR SURE!!!

Oh staaahhhp. Banana bread pudding sounds perfect right now. I'm hungry.

I'm always hungry. And what sucks right now is that i'm running out of space for this baby to grow so he's pushing up on my stomach which leaves little room for food, or more importantly, dessert :sad1::sad:

Very nice Easter photo of your family.

Your room at OKW looks very spacious and nice. The meal looks good as well.

Hiya Bret!

If you ever get the chance to check out OKW, you must! And Olivia's is worth a quick trip to OKW too ::yes::

I've gotten terribly behind, and want to comment now before I forget anything.

I'm sorry your birthday getaway was shortened :( glad that DS was ok though. No way you could enjoy the rest of the weekend without knowing. Cool that they refunded you the hotel for Saturday night.

You guys are too funny pranking your mom about her bag, poor mom! :laughing:

Ugh about the horrible stroller. But glad you got your bags.

I loved that Christmas cartoon but somehow completely forgot about it until you posted.

Cute that DS caught pictures of you laughing at DH!

Glad that you enjoyed OKW :)

Hey how was your trip?? I'm assuming your back from your beach trip! :)

Do you remember that cartoon too??? It makes me so happy that more people know about it than I originally thought! I love those old Disney cartoons.

I wish you would have sold me sooner on OKW! I know you really like staying there too.

Ok, now I'm all caught up. Dinner at Olivia's looked fabulous! popcorn:: I've had breakfast and lunch but not dinner yet. Both were fabulous! I keep thinking about the salmon salad I had for lunch and would love to have that again.

Oh my goodness DM and the deaf waitress :faint: :laughing: too funny DH reminds her about it. She's such a sweet lady, I can imagine she feels bad about that.

And now lunch is good too?! Haven't heard much about their lunch but have heard great things about breakfast. So much food, not enough stomach space :laughing:

She still gets embarrassed about it when we bring it up, poor Mom. But unfortunately in this family, things do not go forgotten around here :rotfl:

I am so glad I found your trip report. I just got back from a one week stay at the Poly.... we just added on 100 points at Poly after this trip :) - our home resort is Saratoga Springs. - I can't wait to hear more.

Wow good for you guys! How amazing was the Poly?? :love: The location could seriously not be beat and having the monorail and all those amazing restaurants right there was absolutely amazing!

For whatever reason I can't quote today. But the beach trip was fabulous, I'm so glad I did that. I stayed at KOA campgrounds with the dogs, had a little cabin at each place I stayed. Some had bathrooms inside the cabin like a little house, others didn't and you had to walk to the communal bathhouse, but they were all great. Rambo refused to get in the water, but Gucci finally did after he saw a cute female dog swimming alone! :laughing: I have ruled out Tampa or St Petersburg to move to, so that's a plus. I'm still looking for jobs down there, but nothing yet.

I'm glad you tried OKW, and now like it enough to try again!

For whatever reason I can't quote today. But the beach trip was fabulous, I'm so glad I did that. I stayed at KOA campgrounds with the dogs, had a little cabin at each place I stayed. Some had bathrooms inside the cabin like a little house, others didn't and you had to walk to the communal bathhouse, but they were all great. Rambo refused to get in the water, but Gucci finally did after he saw a cute female dog swimming alone! :laughing: I have ruled out Tampa or St Petersburg to move to, so that's a plus. I'm still looking for jobs down there, but nothing yet.

I'm glad you tried OKW, and now like it enough to try again!

How fun! I haven't been camping since before DS was born and even then we camped without bathrooms. I think i'd much prefer bathrooms now! :laughing: And they did good in the car the entire way? What good dogs!

I still wish that job would have came through for you in Alaska. Is that ruled out all together or are you still keeping that open as an option? How about anywhere else in the states?

They were both angels in the car, I couldn't believe how good they were.

I was sooooooo excited about Alaska, I was ready for that adventure, mental bags packed and ready. These dogs though, they don't like to go out to potty when it's cold, like 50 degrees... I'd have to get them fleece cover ups or something. They've pretty much changed everything, and I'm fine with that. Alaska is still something I'd like to do at some point. Now I'm focused on Florida. Sun and beaches and cheap living! I've been looking for months with no progress, it's been very frustrating.

They were both angels in the car, I couldn't believe how good they were.

I was sooooooo excited about Alaska, I was ready for that adventure, mental bags packed and ready. These dogs though, they don't like to go out to potty when it's cold, like 50 degrees... I'd have to get them fleece cover ups or something. They've pretty much changed everything, and I'm fine with that. Alaska is still something I'd like to do at some point. Now I'm focused on Florida. Sun and beaches and cheap living! I've been looking for months with no progress, it's been very frustrating.

We've only taken Percy to the beach once and he loved it and he surprisingly did good in the car too. It was only a two hour-ish road trip though, so not sure how he would do on a really long trip but i'd like to take him again!

Ugh, so sorry about the job hunting troubles! You know Hawaii may be a good option for the doggies too :rolleyes1 ::yes::

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Miss Myna Talent Hates Me!

This morning we did excellent on time! I think that was partly due to the fact that we weren’t sitting down to a full breakfast that we’re used to. I only bought some fruit, bagels and other items from WeGoShop that could be eaten quickly. We called Southwest to check on the status of our stroller….. and still nothing :headache: Where the heck could it be, it was on the same flight with us?! So now we were stuck with that awful stroller at a park. Oh well, it is what it is.

We repacked all our belongings, called Bell Services who arrived within minutes and took it away (better be going to the Poly and not make any other detours!). Our building had a bus stop right outside our room, so it took less than a minute to walk there. I took a picture of our schedule while at the bus stop

DH frantically making sure he has his phone to play Clash of Clans :laughing:

Of course every bus showed up, except for DHS. But twelve minutes later a bus came!

A goal of mine was to make it to our first FP of the day and we actually made it with 15 minutes to spare!

As usual, DH and I had to compete for bragging rights and as usual, I made sure that DH checked out his gun to make sure it was shooting accurately at the practice screens and that the string was pulling correctly:rolleyes: It was. This is always his reason that he 'loses'. TBH, neither of us had great scores but the end result:

And he was pissed. I actually think he got mad at me for taking his picture :rotfl2:

He swore that it was the last time he was going on this ever in history

We still had some time before our Star Tours FP, so we took DS over to see Muppet 3D Vision for the first time and saw these really cool trees so took a few pics

DM wanted to do some solo shopping, so she left us to watch the show. She's not a Muppets fan anyway:confused3

It was funny to see DS flinch back when something popped out of the screen at him

but he caught on early that if he took his glasses off, nothing would come at him so off they stayed for the rest of the show :laughing: He actually cried when we left which was kind of weird, he wanted to watch it again :confused3 But I told him there was better things to see!

Our Star Tours FP was ready so DH and I rode first. Yes, I rode it! ::yes:: I know there is a warning against pregnant women riding but my doctor had seriously OK’ed any and all rides except for anything that went upside down or would tightly restrain my belly. She also told me if I got motion sickness just to stay away for my sake. And really, Star Tours was nothing compared to some of the country roads I take going to see my Doctor :car:

After we got off, DH and I checked out the Dump shop and purchased DS a shirt and a BB-8 clock that you’ll see later. As we were exiting the shop, we saw DS running towards us from where they were waiting and he fell, scraping up his shin pretty bad. I bribed him with food to stop crying :teeth: I told DM and DH to go on and ride and I’d take DS to get a snack. So they went and DS and I headed into the Writer’s Stop (which I hear is now closed!:sad2:) and told him he could choose anything out of the baked goods and said I’d also get him a hot chocolate, which made him even more excited. During Christmas, DH and I have our own 25 Days of Christmas, where each night we watch a Christmas movie and I make different types of hot chocolate and every once in a while, we'd let DS have some. So he knew very well what hot chocolate was ::yes::

He chose a Blueberry Muffin

And he definitely tore it up. The hot chocolate was actually really yummy! I was expecting it to be severely watered down but it was creamy and delicious. DM and DH even enjoyed it once they met back up with us.

For whatever reason, we always do the ‘what next?’ spiel at DHS. We still had time before DM’s and DH’s next FP so I suggested The Little Mermaid. I seriously couldn’t think of anything to do and that’s all I could come up with.

As luck would have it, a show was just about to start and we got in the very long queue

We were the very LAST guests allowed to enter the theater! :faint: It was completely filled in there, we couldn’t even sit together! DS liked the show, although he really isn’t familiar with the characters.

It ended at the perfect time! Time for ToT for DM and DH. They took both of our MB’s so they could go a second time

DS and I grabbed some fruit and took a nice little break eating and watching some old Mickey cartoons on my phone. We didn’t have plans for lunch today because our dinner for Sci-fi was at a very odd time at 4:35pm so snacking was key.

When they returned, DM went into Starring Rolls for a snack, while DH and DS watched Citizens of Hollywood right in front of one of the benches DS and I were sitting at

Ha! Either Miss Myna Talent doesn't appreciates pictures very much or she just hates me

:rotfl2:

Whatev’s she got over it. We all really enjoyed the show. And they really hilarious with the stuff they had to come up with on the spot!

Does anyone know if it they really did get rid of the Citizens of Hollywood or was that a cruel rumor?

DS got wind of something coming from our bench

No, nothing gross. Something yummy!

He loved that he had freedom to run back and forth between the show and having a snack.

We left after about 10 minutes although we could have stayed to watch the whole thing, it was great! But we really, really wanted to make the 2pm showing of Indy as I’ve never seen it before and it got cancelled halfway back in 2012 when DM and DH tried to watch it.

Up Next: Photopass Shenanigans Begins and Sci-Fi Linner/Dunch

I see you follow Murphy's Law of buses as well...whatever bus you are waiting for is the last to arrive.

Looks like you had a fantastic day! Sorry poor Calvin fell and got hurt but hot chocolate makes everything better.

Jill in CO

I see you follow Murphy's Law of buses as well...whatever bus you are waiting for is the last to arrive.

Looks like you had a fantastic day! Sorry poor Calvin fell and got hurt but hot chocolate makes everything better.

Jill in CO

:rotfl2:Yup! It is especially on days where things are running smoothly and the way they're supposed to...then you show up at the bus stop and all that magic is gone pixiedust:

Hmm, that's probably why I have chocolate EVERY DAY! It really does make everything better!

Gurrrrlllll!!! I'm finally here!! And caught up!! And just in time for an update!! :hyper: :thumbsup2

giphy.gif

:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

We called Southwest to check on the status of our stroller….. and still nothing :headache: Where the heck could it be, it was on the same flight with us?! So now we were stuck with that awful stroller at a park. Oh well, it is what it is.

Bleh! How can it get lost on the same flight?!?!

635946952237029336-112050092_IWxgUkM.gif

We repacked all our belongings, called Bell Services who arrived within minutes and took it away (better be going to the Poly and not make any other detours!). Our building had a bus stop right outside our room, so it took less than a minute to walk there.
I love OKW!! :love:

That looks like a pretty good day to me! ::yes::

:lmao:This photo cracks me up! :rotfl:

7404167574a1e174daaf8df0cfdc82a24516a289e9fe518e286bcd156a6329d2_large

Look at that gorgeous family!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

As usual, DH and I had to compete for bragging rights and as usual, I made sure that DH checked out his gun to make sure it was shooting accurately at the practice screens and that the string was pulling correctly:rolleyes: It was. This is always his reason that he 'loses'.

Of course. Men always blame their equipment :rolleyes1

And he was pissed. I actually think he got mad at me for taking his picture :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

tumblr_mwgrk0ALIv1qb0u5go1_500.gif

DM wanted to do some solo shopping, so she left us to watch the show. She's not a Muppets fan anyway:confused3

Whhhaaa???

tumblr_mq71xuvF5z1sbrfnfo1_400.gif

Awwwww!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I bribed him with food to stop crying :teeth:

Ah, I know that kid was my spirit animal! :rotfl:

I headed into the Writer’s Stop (which I hear is now closed!:sad2:)

It's not closing! For now anyway! But they have changed it so they don't do the carrot cookie anymore! :confused3

That thing is as big as his head! :faint:

As luck would have it, a show was just about to start and we got in the very long queue

They seem thrilled! :laughing:

Ha! Either Miss Myna Talent doesn't appreciates pictures very much or she just hates me

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Does anyone know if it they really did get rid of the Citizens of Hollywood or was that a cruel rumor?

I think most of them are going or are gone :sad: #thanksshanghai :rolleyes2

Yup. Totally my spirit animal ::yes:: :rotfl:

Last edited:
We repacked all our belongings, called Bell Services who arrived within minutes and took it away (better be going to the Poly and not make any other detours!)
You let your bags leave your possession???

You're either really brave, or really stupid. :rolleyes1

Of course every bus showed up, except for DHS.
Naturally.

A goal of mine was to make it to our first FP of the day and we actually made it with 15 minutes to spare!
Thank goodness! Cause if you miss this FP, you don't ride without a 5 hour wait.

That was nice of him to let you win. :rolleyes1

I know there is a warning against pregnant women riding but my doctor had seriously OK’ed any and all rides except for anything that went upside down or would tightly restrain my belly.
I've always thought that too. I figured that DW could have done some things that had the warnings, but I guess better to be safe than sorry.

And she hates Star Tours anyway... :rolleyes1

I make different types of hot chocolate and every once in a while, we'd let DS have some.
Like hot chocolate mixed with peppermint schnapps?

Well, maybe just for the grown ups, but I kind of like that hot chocolate treat.

We were the very LAST guests allowed to enter the theater! :faint: It was completely filled in there, we couldn’t even sit together!
Oh wow... I'd have been tempted to just leave.

Dirty looks from your DH and from the CM's??? Wow, you just must have been having one of those days.

I don't know. I haven't exactly been staying up to the minute on all the stuff being gutted from DHS, but I'd heard that they would likely maintain a bigger presence basically so there's something to do since so much of the park is being closed off.

He loved that he had freedom to run back and forth between the show and having a snack.
Who doesn't like that kind of freedom.

Although you guys got the wrong kind of snack. You can't go to Starring Rolls and not get a chocolate peanut butter cupcake.

But we really, really wanted to make the 2pm showing of Indy as I’ve never seen it before and it got cancelled halfway back in 2012 when DM and DH tried to watch it.
I hope you get to see it this time!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Of course every bus showed up, except for DHS. But twelve minutes later a bus came!

Ah, Disney Bus Roulette. Nobody likes that game.

TBH, neither of us had great scores but the end result:

196,600 is a pretty awesome score in my book!

She's not a Muppets fan anyway:confused3

Yeah, seriously! How can you not like the Muppets?:confused3

For whatever reason, we always do the ‘what next?’ spiel at DHS. We still had time before DM’s and DH’s next FP so I suggested The Little Mermaid. I seriously couldn’t think of anything to do and that’s all I could come up with.

Such is the problem with a half-day park.

Wow, that's some professional-level stinkeye!:rotfl:

Sadly, I think it's true.:sad1:

But we really, really wanted to make the 2pm showing of Indy as I’ve never seen it before and it got cancelled halfway back in 2012 when DM and DH tried to watch it.

Good call! That show is a classic!

Following along! I have read your previous TR but I am working on getting better at actually commenting. I love the Poly so I can't wait to see how your stay there went, I am hoping you get a happy reunion with your stroller. Like everyone else reading this, I have to say that your DH and DM are hilarious and your little boy is so precious. Congrats on baby number two!

Great morning :)

Boo on the still missing stroller.

That Steve Harvey gif was too funny!

I love your 25 days of Christmas, that is an awesome tradition!!!

The last thing I read was that the Citizens of Hollywood are being severely cut back, but not cut out. I just hope they're not going to work the CMs too hard if there's not going to be many of them.

DSs shirt is too cute.

Poor Calvin. Glad the hot choc made it all better.
And YAY for beating DH.

Great pics.

Glad to hear you made it in time like you wanted ... and in time to beat DH as well! Good thing he doesn't over react or anything though ;)

Love the Muppet show! And it is very mature and doesn't use any cheap 3D trick or anything which is nice ;)

So I heard the Writer's Stop didn't close - they have, at least temporarily, converted it to a lounge area for Sci Fi - they still have coffee, etc. but also some more appetizer like food and alcoholic drinks :D

I love the streetmophere performers! My understanding is they haven't gotten rid of all of the Citizen's of Hollywood but a some whose contracts were up they didn't renew ... so cut back, not totally cut

This morning we did excellent on time! I think that was partly due to the fact that we weren’t sitting down to a full breakfast that we’re used to. I only bought some fruit, bagels and other items from WeGoShop that could be eaten quickly.

This was our strategy last trip too. Granola bars and fruit on the way to the bus stop made life much easier in the morning!

We called Southwest to check on the status of our stroller….. and still nothing :headache: Where the heck could it be, it was on the same flight with us?!

Seriously? What in the world? :confused3

Congratulations! :thumbsup2

He actually cried when we left which was kind of weird, he wanted to watch it again :confused3 But I told him there was better things to see!

That's great that he enjoyed the show! I think we may try to squeeze it in but the boys have never seen the Muppets so I've been wondering if they would be totally lost.

As we were exiting the shop, we saw DS running towards us from where they were waiting and he fell, scraping up his shin pretty bad. I bribed him with food to stop crying :teeth:

This is usually my strategy when one of the boys gets hurt. Parenting at it's finest!

During Christmas, DH and I have our own 25 Days of Christmas, where each night we watch a Christmas movie and I make different types of hot chocolate and every once in a while, we'd let DS have some. So he knew very well what hot chocolate was ::yes::

What a fun tradition! And I'm sure DS enjoyed his little treat. It's funny how chocolate can make those little hurts go away pretty quickly!

We were the very LAST guests allowed to enter the theater! :faint: It was completely filled in there, we couldn’t even sit together! DS liked the show, although he really isn’t familiar with the characters.

Wow! I'm not sure how often I've heard of it filling to capacity. Glad you got seats. It's a short, cute show and a nice relaxing way to fill the time.

I think they just reduced the cast by not renewing some contracts. But still sad because they are hilarious!

We still had some time before our Star Tours FP, so we took DS over to see Muppet 3D Vision for the first time and saw these really cool trees so took a few pics

Great family photo!
I love Calvin's Mickey sweatshirt. And he looks so cute holding the 3D glasses!:goodvibes
but he caught on early that if he took his glasses off, nothing would come at him so off they stayed for the rest of the show :laughing: He actually cried when we left which was kind of weird, he wanted to watch it again :confused3 But I told him there was better things to see!
That's great he enjoyed it! :thumbsup2 Too bad he got a little upset...
Our Star Tours FP was ready so DH and I rode first. Yes, I rode it! ::yes:: I know there is a warning against pregnant women riding but my doctor had seriously OK’ed any and all rides except for anything that went upside down or would tightly restrain my belly.
Good for you! Yeah Star Tours definitely isn't the worst thing to ride, especially in HS.
As we were exiting the shop, we saw DS running towards us from where they were waiting and he fell, scraping up his shin pretty bad. I bribed him with food to stop crying :teeth:
Nothing a snack can't fix!:rotfl2:
During Christmas, DH and I have our own 25 Days of Christmas, where each night we watch a Christmas movie and I make different types of hot chocolate and every once in a while, we'd let DS have some. So he knew very well what hot chocolate was ::yes::
This is so cute! :goodvibes

He looks happy now!:goodvibes That's a big blueberry muffin:rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:But that hat is just fantastic!:thumbsup2
Yes, I believe it is not a rumor, very sad...:confused3 It's like HS isn't HS anymore...

Another huge snack! Disney snacks sometimes seem like they are on steroids:rotfl: Looks yummy though:thumbsup2
We left after about 10 minutes although we could have stayed to watch the whole thing, it was great! But we really, really wanted to make the 2pm showing of Indy as I’ve never seen it before and it got cancelled halfway back in 2012 when DM and DH tried to watch it.
I have to say I have never seen it either. And probably ever won't. Looking forward to hearing about it!:goodvibes

We were located in Building 19, so the Upper Left Corner building and walked to the Hospitality House for dinner.

Ugh when we stayed there, we were in building 40. I knew that if we went to the room after getting off the DME we would never make it to dinner, so we had dinner and then went to the room and crashed.

Geez! Fran gets mad a me for being addicted to MY phone for the DIS. He sounds like he's way worse!

And really, Star Tours was nothing compared to some of the country roads I take going to see my Doctor :car:

Yikes! Where the heck is your doctor???? All the roads I've been on in your neck of the woods have been flat and straight.

So they went and DS and I headed into the Writer’s Stop (which I hear is now closed!:sad2:)

I hope it's not closed!

That muffin is almost as big as he is!

We all really enjoyed the show.

That's good to hear! I've never seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter