New Year Eve on the Wonder (With a Service Dog)

Dream

052.jpg

Oh beautiful photo

After 4 years waiting on the list for Hearing for the Dog... Finally, we will get Black Lab Dog, she is 16 months old and her name is Peggy and we will pick her up after the training done on 11 July... We are staying at York for 5 days then take her home...

Scottishwee35

How cool!!! We saw you several times on the ship!! My daughter would always comment on how awesome your dog was!!

Hey Mark,

This is Gennifer & Priya from Breezin to the Bahamas Sept 2010

Sorry to hear Shadow in retiring now and missing out on the Dream!!!! Shadow was such a good dog and very well behaved. At dinner half the time I didn't even know he was under the table.

Had a question- Priya and I will be on the Dream for her 5th birthday and New Years eve.

So here are my questions

- Granted I know you are not the weather man on God...But was the weather like. What is it typically like that time of year in the Bahamas?

- Can you enjoy CC in December (weather man?).... Boo for us we missed CC on our trip due to the weather...lol
Remi or just stick with normal rotation?

- Do they do anything special for the kids in the clubs that you know off?

-Do the clubs stay open any later on NYE?

- Are the pools open on ship in Dec?

Thanks and hope to cruise with soon again.

Oh...was the Dream a Dream???

Hey Mark,

This is Gennifer & Priya from Breezin to the Bahamas Sept 2010

Sorry to hear Shadow in retiring now and missing out on the Dream!!!! Shadow was such a good dog and very well behaved. At dinner half the time I didn't even know he was under the table.

Had a question- Priya and I will be on the Dream for her 5th birthday and New Years eve.

So here are my questions

- Granted I know you are not the weather man on God...But was the weather like. What is it typically like that time of year in the Bahamas?

- Can you enjoy CC in December (weather man?).... Boo for us we missed CC on our trip due to the weather...lol
Remi or just stick with normal rotation?

- Do they do anything special for the kids in the clubs that you know off?

-Do the clubs stay open any later on NYE?

- Are the pools open on ship in Dec?

Thanks and hope to cruise with soon again.

Oh...was the Dream a Dream???

Hi Gennifer, I still have you on FB. are you going this year? or next year? We are going on the 2012/13 New Year cruise on the Dream.

The weather in 2009 was mid 70s -lows 80s.

i think stick with your normal dinning .!!

We didnt have kids on that trip i dont know about the clubs

the Pools are heated getting out is "BRRR" lol

Mark

Did you have to pay extra to get this romantic turn down service? Trying to think of every way I can make my Dream cruise special for the wife next year.

When we did that it was a package. It was the room "Romance package" we got a bottle of champagne. Two robes , turn down service that you saw was in the picture. I thought it was $299.00

Thanks for the reply. We are doing a NYE DREAM cruise 2013/2014...what set the NYE cruise apart from other cruises? Any special events?

We are also dog lovers and have two poodles.

smoo.jpg

20120526_202101-1.jpg

Smoochy the black poodle is very smart and he can do quite alot...(of course not as much as a service dog). Hannah on the other hand is real sweetheart, but has been difficult to train to do anything. Any advice?

Also REALLY interested in hearing about any special NYE events on the cruise....deck party, free champagne...anything you can tell me.:)

My DH and I are considering being a puppy raiser ( if that is the correct term prior to the service training). I know that it is very important for the dogs to be in lots of different places and around people. We like to travel, is it harder to travel with these puppies or do the businesses have to honor that they are service dogs? Meaning will we be able to go on planes, trains, ships and hotels with the puppy in training?

Thank you

Vicki

Hi Gennifer, I still have you on FB. are you going this year? or next year? We are going on the 2012/13 New Year cruise on the Dream.

The weather in 2009 was mid 70s -lows 80s.

i think stick with your normal dinning .!!

We didnt have kids on that trip i dont know about the clubs

the Pools are heated getting out is "BRRR" lol

Mark

Just read this whole thread and discovered that we will be on the Dream NYE 2012-2013:goodvibes
Judi

Just read this whole thread and discovered that we will be on the Dream NYE 2012-2013:goodvibes
Judi

Also we were on the Sep 2011 WTA cruise and I think we talked to you while waiting in line for the Captain to sign some things. Don't you love the DISboards:love:
Judi

You guys are VERY popular on Facebook today!!! Watch out... you may become famous!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter