New Winnie TP Movie poster?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by seobaina, Jul 24, 2010.

1. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

Hi guys

I know I saw a promotional poster for the new winnie the pooh movie (2011) when I was at Hollywood Studios in April. However, I can't find my photo of it and I need a pic for a work thing (I'm a cm). Does anyone have a picture of it - or know where there is one online? I'm just doing an info poster for the other cms.

THANKS!

2. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

Anyone? :sad1:

3. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

6. fanhost

fanhost Earning My Ears

These are really beautiful..:):)

7. minniebeth

minniebeth DIS Veteran

My DD is a Pooh fanatic. Is there any way of buying movie posters anywhere after the movie is released? Thanks!

8. Experiment_626

Experiment_626 Stealth Geek

Usually, if you poke around online, you can find them. They may be replicas, but those are usually fine. A genuine movie poster produced for theaters has a mirror image of the front printed on the back. That's because it might be displayed in a backlit frame; without the mirror image on the back, it would look washed out with a light behind it. Replicas don't have the mirror image and may be a bit smaller, but they're usually just fine for hanging on a wall.

Just do a search for "movie posters for sale" and you should find several sites that might be able to get you one.

9. minniebeth

minniebeth DIS Veteran

Thanks! This upcoming movie is special to DD for several reasons, so I will definately take your advice on how to find it.
    I really appreciate your help~

10. disluhypno

disluhypno Brandon

I cannot wait until this comes out! Winnie the Pooh has always been a favorite of mine. When I was younger, and we were moving into our new house, my dad asked me what wall paper I wanted in my vanity (my sister and I shared a 'Jack and Jill"). I told him very decidedly, "Winnie the Pooh".

"Well Brandon, you might outgrow that once you get older." He settled on a more mature style of wallpaper. I am a bit older, but I still want Winnie the Pooh.