1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

New Wilderness Lodge Thread?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by hmbbears, Oct 28, 2009.

1. hmbbears

hmbbears Mouseketeer

I am really missing the Simbas and Tigers part 6. Will there be a new one for the Wilderness Loadge? I would start one but I do not know how to put all the begining information on a new thread. Please start a new one!:worship::rotfl2::worship::worship:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wickey's friend

wickey's friend I can get older but who says I have to grow up?

Yeah -- what she said. :woohoo:

(FYI -- I pmed MagicInMyHeart with that request, but haven't heard back yet.)

4. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

I also PM'd MagicInMyHeart and the moderator that closed it. Haven't heard from magic and the moderator said she wasn't familiar with the thread I was talking about.:rolleyes1 I was asking if there was a way to delete everything except the first thread and start it over, but when the moderator can't even remember locking a 3700 thread post, I don't hold out much hope of it's salvation. Such a shame for all that very important information to be wasted.:confused3

5. jobie61

jobie61 Designated Family Disney Planner

Hey, I'll be there tomorrow !!! First Time visitor !!! Wilderness Lodge Here we come.......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    :tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tigger::tigger::

6. GoofyFairie

GoofyFairie DIS Veteran

Another vote for a new WL thread. Can we cut and paste all the info from the old thread into a new one?

7. DizneyNutz

DizneyNutz DIS Veteran

I have already attempted this (knowing the pictures and links would not transfer) but even the text was plain ole black and white. Nothing like the original. I still don't know why the moderators can't wipe off all the posts after the original one and start it all over again?:confused3

8. MAGICinMYHEART

MAGICinMYHEART <font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre

Hi,:wave:

I have been out of town, will try to start the new thread soon.

Beckie

9. Shoshana

Shoshana Mouseketeer

Thank you!!