New "Weird Al" Yankovic CD! New Power of 10 Auction!!

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Mouse Skywalker, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Mouse Skywalker

Mouse Skywalker <font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po

Hello Everyone: Today marks the release of "Weird Al" Yankovic's newest CD "Alpocalypse!" To mark the occasion, we are putting up for auction an autographed copy of Al Yankovic's book "When I Grow Up" - generously donated to us by Al Yankovic himself for our fundraising effort for Give Kids The World. The auction is live using eBay's non-profit site "MissionFish."

100% of the proceeds of the sale of this item will go to Give Kids The World via our Power of 10 fundraiser.

Please go check it out!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150622312561

From the inside book jacket:
    For more information about "Weird Al" Yankovic, check out the DIS Unplugged interview with him prior to his performance last year at the Hard Rock at Universal Orlando.

DIS Unplugged: "Weird Al" Yankovic Performs at Universal Orlando's Hard Rock Live

About the Power of 10:

We are a group of Disney fans who want to help share our passion for Disney with those who need it most: children with life threatening illnesses and their families. When these children ask to visit Walt Disney World through organizations like the Make-A-Wish foundation, many times those organizations reach out to Give Kids The World to make that wish a reality. Our goal is simple. We’re looking to raise $1M to help this worthy organization in their mission to turn no child away. For more information about the Power of 10, please see:

http://www.powerof10.us/

2. bgraham34

bgraham34 Wilderness Lodger

I know several weird Al fans and I shall spread the word.

3. Disney Dad Canada

Disney Dad Canada Passing on my Disney obsession to my 3 kids, and a

I'm currently highest bidder, but hopefully, at least for the charity's sake, I'm outbid.

4. Mouse Skywalker

Mouse Skywalker <font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po

Auction ends Friday and DisneyDadCanada is still the highest bidder. Won't anybody outbid Paul??? Please don't make me ship to Canada... ;)