New WDW Today Resort TV Channel (Great Graphics and Music)

Here is one more. This is the Special Events Channel that sometimes plays Special Events, but usually plays a nice Disney Music Loop and has this spinning logo.

Hello everyone!
I just got back from a short stay at Port Orleans - Riverside, and I noticed that they recently changed the WDW Today Channel (the channel that displays park hours and plays great background music). This channel is currently channel 2 on the Resort TV's. Luckily, I had my capture device with me, so I captured the channel with the complete 60 minute music loop and uploaded it to YouTube. The music is very orchestral and much nicer than the previous version in my opinion. Also, the graphics are very cool and have some nice little touches. What do you think?

Also, I captured the 2015 version of Must Do Disney with Stacey! There are a couple of other versions of this on YouTube, but they are camera recordings and not direct captures like this one. These captures are in 720p HD at 60fps (just like they are broadcast in the resorts). Enjoy!!

Thank you very much for posting these videos. I really love the imformation channel one.

Thank you so much for posting. The videos are wonderful. I went to "love" the post but couldn't find the love button.

Thanks, added to http://www.portorleans.org/video.php with credit and link as requested.

Andre
That looks fantastic, and by the way, you have an excellent site! Very clean and professional! :-)

Also, I have finally finished uploading all of my Resort TV Captures from last week's trip. These channels are minor, but are still part of the experience. I have also compiled all of my videos from my trip last week into a WDW Resort TV 2015 Playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCMvgoPEHwjvxU1JWhDfr2E3qSwgXeXPg

Also, here are the last two channels that I captured: the TV Guide Channel (this way, you can see what channels are offered before you visit WDW!) and also the Disney Meetings Promo Channel. Finally, I'm beginning to post tons of WDW Planning Videos that are not currently on YouTube. I just posted WDW for Adults 1995 and 1996. I have tons more, so make sure you subscribe! :-)

That looks fantastic, and by the way, you have an excellent site! Very clean and professional! :-)

Also, I have finally finished uploading all of my Resort TV Captures from last week's trip.

Thanks for the compliments, glad you like my site, and also for all the great uploads. Disney have moved all the TV channels around since I last edited my list on the site, so I can now get that page updated too!

Andre

Thanks for the compliments, glad you like my site, and also for all the great uploads. Disney have moved all the TV channels around since I last edited my list on the site, so I can now get that page updated too!

Andre
I noticed that too. I'm not sure when they switched to DirectTV either. The channels were all very clear though, and there were no signal issues, so it's good that they got that fixed. I remember staying in resorts in the 90's and early 2000's and having really bad picture quality on Resort TV's.

Does anyone know what the song is at about the 2:20 mark on the Port Orleans Riverside Resort Channel? Every time I go to WDW and listen to the resort channel, I never can figure out what movie this music is from.

Thanks!

Also, Here's the new Downtown Disney Channel if anyone is interested. It's not too bad either...

Has anyone stayed at the resorts lately? Have they changed the Downtown Disney Information Channel to match the new Disney Springs name?
Have they changed Must Do Disney where Stacey Explores Downtown Disney? Since the name change is now official, I was just wondering if they have changed the Resort TV to match.

Just got back from WDW last night - stayed at CSR and went to my first MNSSHP on Halloween!

We were so busy and I meant to sound clip the Disney information channels! But ran out of time. I just found this one on your site and I'm so excited :D

I stayed at the Dolphin in January for three nights and it wasn't the same without this "muzak"!

And I love the new channel in your first post but there is something special about the "muzak" that can't be beat.

Thanks so much @nelsonj3!!!!

Just got back from WDW last night - stayed at CSR and went to my first MNSSHP on Halloween!

We were so busy and I meant to sound clip the Disney information channels! But ran out of time. I just found this one on your site and I'm so excited :D

I stayed at the Dolphin in January for three nights and it wasn't the same without this "muzak"!

And I love the new channel in your first post but there is something special about the "muzak" that can't be beat.

Thanks so much @nelsonj3!!!!

You are very welcome! We're actually staying at Pop Century this weekend, and I'm planning to make a few new recordings! I might even make a little longer recording of the channel you're referring to (the Your Disney Resort Channel).

I love the Muzak versions of Disney songs too!! :-)

i know this is kind of a different subject but does anyone remember who was before Stacey on the Disney must do?

Hello again, everyone! Here is an updated version of the WDW Today Channel that started this thread! This is from November 6, 2015. I also started the recording at a different place in the music loop for your enjoyment! It starts with a beautiful arrangement for "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen and then continues on to a beautiful arrangement of "When You Wish Upon a Star." Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter