New VMK Musicbox???

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi,

My friend Laurabearz had a bug on one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride-a-Thon rooms and she spotted this:

musicboxbug862.png

It appears to be some sort of Music Box that must create the Pirate sound we hear in Bella's Ride-a-Thon rooms.

The main thing that supports this (other than the photo) is when you enter the room (i.e. Tron Room) it plays the Tron sound first - but then when the items in the room load the sound starts. (Meaning the Music Box has loaded)

Bug

That's cool.

I wonder if they will give you a list of songs you can play. Hopefully it won't be like the ones the music game gave us.

I can see this being something a lot of people who have dark ride rooms would want. Anything is better than those crackling electricity sounds, it makes me expect something to suddenly catch fire at any moment.:scared:

wasn't there a thread about how we thought a music box would be cool on vmk? are we all pyshic, or did they listen to us?

sometimes we are psychic, sometimes they listen to us, and sometimes they just had the same idea we did :)

wasn't there a thread about how we thought a music box would be cool on vmk? are we all pyshic, or did they listen to us?

Those music boxes have probably been around for a long time, I'm guessing that there are some hiding in the Fantasyland rides. But I like to think that I'm psychic, since I've had an idea for these for a very long time! :thumbsup2

We predicted/demanded double rewards for all games, next day bam. We predicted this, bam. I predict tomorrow's ride-a-thon prize will be purple crates, princess hats, green flips, and flying carpet magic, oh oh and full use TDM. Anyone have anymore predictions about tomorrow :thumbsup2

Hi,

My friend Laurabearz had a bug on one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride-a-Thon rooms and she spotted this:

musicboxbug862.png

It appears to be some sort of Music Box that must create the Pirate sound we hear in Bella's Ride-a-Thon rooms.

The main thing that supports this (other than the photo) is when you enter the room (i.e. Tron Room) it plays the Tron sound first - but then when the items in the room load the sound starts. (Meaning the Music Box has loaded)

Bug

I want a Wurlitzer Jukebox!

Last week WV-Minnie posted a poll about having a jukebox that we could play tunes in our room. This looks like something similiar. I definetly would get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter