New Twist on a 5th Vessel

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Tonka's Skipper, Apr 16, 2013.

1. MarieLightning

MarieLightning Mouseketeer

Oh yeah, RCCL is good with making those humongous ships

I would probably try to experience it once but I don't know that bigger is better with cruises. I guess everyone has their own preferences, but I was on the Adventure with RCI a few weeks back, and that was big enough for me. Days at sea get pretty bad with everyone on board, and since those huge ships can't be accommodated in many ports, they have even more days of just sailing. I shudder to think about what the pool side must be like on those days

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gary403

gary403 "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing

4. Rhongepooh

Rhongepooh <font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c

5. Tonka's Skipper

Tonka's Skipper DIS Veteran

6. Tonka's Skipper

Tonka's Skipper DIS Veteran

I got a little surprise about the monster sized Oasis vessels..............I am running a little poll on this site.............*which size vessel do you prefer?*..........I expected most to vote for the Fantasy class and then a smaller but loyal vote for the Classic. Lastly a good sized vote for the Oasis size.

So far the Fantasy class has about 26%.the Classic vessels 62% and only 2 votes for each of the the Oasis's and small vessels sizes. About 100 votes cast so far!

With so many folks loving the Oasis and Allure. I expected them to have a much better vote!

AKK

7. Tinkerdreams

Tinkerdreams Disney Princess

I really hope that if Disney is building new ships, that they would take advantage of their new resort (Aulani) and have a cruise of the islands - similar to NCL's Pride of America.

I plan to book my DVC stay at Aulani and would love to also book a cruise to the rest of the islands. It would be fantastic to make it a complete Disney Land/Sea adventure!! :cool1: