(NEW TR LINK) Mickey MMMouse,McDonald Duck& Memo: 12 Days & 13.1 Miles. Nov 2013 TR

Hope your cruise was fabulous!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! (Hope the awful head cold that spread all over the May 24th sailing didn't carry over to your cruise...I'm still getting over it!)

Kidani pool is awesome! I didn't realize it had all those kid-friendly features --- I could see DD just loving it! :thumbsup2

I actually hopped over to your TR just yesterday to see if you started your cruise TR yet! :)

I actually am stuffed up & many people on my FB cruise page had fevers/sickness at the tail end of the cruise. I didn't realize it was out there on the previous sailing.... yikes!

Kidani pool is very awesome!

I actually hopped over to your TR just yesterday to see if you started your cruise TR yet! :)

I actually am stuffed up & many people on my FB cruise page had fevers/sickness at the tail end of the cruise. I didn't realize it was out there on the previous sailing.... yikes!

Kidani pool is very awesome!

I'm hoping to start my TR this week!!

And, I got a terrible head cold mid-way through the cruise...and after the cruise, many, many people on my FB group had the same type of thing. Bummer!!

Love the latest update, even though you have no clue what you actually did. Like Karen has always said, if it ain't in pictures, it didn't happen.....

You know, it's really not a good idea to sell your Mom to the pirates. There is such a think as elder abuse.....:lmao:

Charlie's b**b brains.......I cannot imagine that conversation!! :rotfl:

So, when may we expect another awesome update of things you don't remember???

I'm hoping to start my TR this week!!

And, I got a terrible head cold mid-way through the cruise...and after the cruise, many, many people on my FB group had the same type of thing. Bummer!!

Today a whole post went on in the FB group of many people people sick from the cruise last week. Someone said they had friends on the 17th sailing of Fantasy and it also went around that boat.

But they made a good point that the colds were at least better than norovirus.

Looking forward to following your TR!

So, when may we expect another awesome update of things you don't remember???

Hopefully tonight! :)

Somewhere in our African safari pool adventure, my eldest daughter- the one that is 12 and still believes in all the magic of childhood- and I hatched a plan to forgo sleep (sleeping is for wimps!) and head back to the Magic Kingdom for extended hours. Just her. And me.

So we dried off & hopped on a bus and headed back to my Happy place. The magic was already flowing....

There is really something incredibly magical about arriving at the Magic Kingdom to the winter lights on the castle........

As we were heading in, crowds were heading out. Perfect!

We were giddy to be back at our favorite place together.

It was.. facebook worthy.. and so, this picture got snapped and posted! "Favorite place with my favorite 11 year old"

Our first order was to head back to Be Our Guest to see if we could snag a walk up for dinner. I believe we were laughed at. We took that as a no.

And moved to something almost as good. Right? This place?

Well, it had a nice view anyways. Even if it had no Lemon cupcakes.

Ok people, it's pretty sad here- I can't even determine my night based on my pictures. If I follow my pictures I'm literally zigzagging everywhere- and I don't think we did...........

Um. I THINK we headed back towards Circusland... with a stop at the Little Mermaid.

Then, because she still loves princesses even if she thinks she's too cool to admit it around most people... we waited in line for Ariel.

Aww, I love this picture because she's talking away.

It took me back to when she was 4...and she loved Ariel so much. She asked to be her for Halloween. We happened to be at Disneyworld that Halloween (contain your shock please) and so I made her Ariel and her poor little sister Flounder. My mom made the Ariel Costume. We got her a red wig. The costume was a wee bit tight. And with the red wig- well- let's just say- thank goodness she had Flounder next to her because otherwise most of Disney would wonder why any mother would dress up their child as the wh#re from Pirates of Caribbean. I wish I had a picture- but alas- my 2006 pictures were all lost in the natural disaster called "Great Hard Drive Crash of 2009".

Oh man, are you guys in luck. I actually did find some buried on here. I give you 'Nicole's old memories' (aka the day she dressed her daughter in a questionable Halloween costume and went to Disney)

I can't stand the cuteness. And the toddler belly.

This is how you ride Small World people. It is the Happiest Cruise in the World d#mnit!

Even the cast member couldn't believe any mother would let their daughter walk around in that getup. So he asked for an autograph. Or he was just getting her name so they could track me down to report to DCFS.

Seriously can't stand it. Oh how I miss my baby girls.

Is that not the cutest Flounder ever know to mankind?

It is, I know it, right?

Look at the skin tight mermaid outfit. Still cracks me up.

And so thank you for letting me take my walk down memory land. I've now limited myself to 6 less images in this update.

Where were we?

Oh right- here.

Sigh. They grow up too fast.

After Ariel. Um. Well. I think some more character stops... Because I see these pics:

Then maybe we went to Tomorrowland? Because I have a picture of us here...

Con't in Next Post. Don't reply till I finish next post!!!

Con't From Above:

So after Buzz which may or may not have actually happened in this order.. I see some pics near the castle again. So maybe we crossed the hub?

I'm not gonna lie here people. I am pretty sure these next pics belonged above. I am guessing we hit this on our way to Ariel.

Wow, what a way to have a disconnected trip report right at the end to lose readership.

So I give you: Random order pictures from Gastons.

Then we ended up over in Frontierland. After our magical space/time journey to Gastons. And ended up in the stocks.

I have mentioned, right, that I took notes on the cruise. Please don't abandon me now based on this haphazard end of the worlds longest TR ever known to DisKind.

I know exactly where we were when the fireworks started.. on Becca's favoritest ride:

Big Thunder. Ack. Scary, horrible selfie.

I know because I DO remember riding that when the fireworks went off & crying because it was so awesome to be experiencing B's favorite ride, on a perfect night, with fireworks exploding over our head. Just. Awesome!!

And we followed it up by a Dole Whip. Because what better way to end a trip? Yum.

And. Um...

We just continued to ride empty ride after empty ride - all over the park.

Pooh, Peter Pan, Pirates, Alladin, Small World- whatever we wanted.. with no one whining about the painful torture of the Small World song. Or taking a picture. Or doing this or doing that. Just what we wanted to do. Which was enjoy the Magic that IS that park.

Nights like this. Special, magical nights experiencing everything with my beautiful daughter next to me, clearly still reliving the magic herself.. THIS is why I always come back.

Always.

Pixie Dust. I have to say- best moments of my vacation were this night. And best for Rebecca too. She still talks about it. Still relives those memories to me. Ah. Sweetness...

We left our magical place at 1am when they kicked us out. What a way to end the vacation!

And that, my friends, leaves one more wrap up post........

Oh man you have me nearly in tears! Who gives a crap what order you did stuff in when it's that magical?!?! :lovestruc I have had a few nights just like that with my girl and I keep going back for the same reason, nothing compares! So so special!

I think I squealed at your little mermaid and Flounder. WHY do they have to grow up? Can't they just stay little and adorable forever? *sigh*

I, for one, think that was a fabulous way to end your neverending trip report! :lovestruc

Oh man you have me nearly in tears! Who gives a crap what order you did stuff in when it's that magical?!?! :lovestruc I have had a few nights just like that with my girl and I keep going back for the same reason, nothing compares! So so special!

I think I squealed at your little mermaid and Flounder. WHY do they have to grow up? Can't they just stay little and adorable forever? *sigh*

I, for one, think that was a fabulous way to end your neverending trip report! :lovestruc

I forgot how stinkin' cute Flounder and Little Mermaid were until I pulled up those pictures. I remember I got prof. pics taken in those costumes and Sarah was under 2... and unable to sit. So every time the photographer would pose her, she'd jump up and take off into the mall (it was an Old Picture People studio where the backdrop faced the front of the store in the mall) and I'd have to run down Flounder in the mall and haul her back in.

Thanks for your kind words. I am going to try to wrap this up tonight. Maybe. Ha! :)

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....awesome stuff, even though you were apparently high (on pixie dust) and didn't remember anything that you did. SNARK.

I see you DO have another trip on your ticker. So, do you do Disney Runs because you like to, or is it just an excuse to go back. Hope you are taking the kids that time!

Well I definitely love the Ariel and Flounder costumes!! So stinking cute! Yep, I remember when I could dress Victoria up in costumes. You wouldn't catch her now in anything relatively girly. Loved the update. Worth the wait......!!!!

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....awesome stuff, even though you were apparently high (on pixie dust) and didn't remember anything that you did. SNARK.

I see you DO have another trip on your ticker. So, do you do Disney Runs because you like to, or is it just an excuse to go back. Hope you are taking the kids that time!

What can I say, Pixie Dust is addictive!!!!

I do Disney Runs because it's the only way to motivate myself to keep running. Otherwise I'll stop. Local races scare me as they are more competitive and def. not as fun.

And yes, it is an excuse to go back as well. I won't lie! :lmao:

Kids are not going either trip. :rolleyes1

Hubby is doing the ToT 10 miler Trip. And I'm going to Princess Half Marathon weekend with a wonderful fellow Dis'er. Kids were told about ToT last week. Becca was ticked off . Should be interesting with PHM talk comes up. popcorn::

Well I definitely love the Ariel and Flounder costumes!! So stinking cute! Yep, I remember when I could dress Victoria up in costumes. You wouldn't catch her now in anything relatively girly. Loved the update. Worth the wait......!!!!

Yup- Sarah's only 9 and I can't get her in anything girly either! Becca is still a princess at heart however! So I still have that! :love:

Hello! I'm a little late in reading your TR as I just recently joined Dis but I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing the race, and your children dressed as Ariel and Flounder are absolutely precious! What a unique and adorable costume idea!

Also, I'm sorry that you had trouble getting into MK. On our recent trip we had the same problem - not due to sports tickets though - and we had to deal with Guest Services and a lot of back and forth between CMs as well. I totally understand your frustration, and yes, it can be difficult to get back in a more magical mindset after dealing with that! :(

Your close up pictures of the castle are absolutely beautiful, and how touching that you were able to spend one-on-one time with your daughter - I'm sure that together you created some very special and lasting memories that night!

We sat at the same table overlooking IASW! Such a fun spot!

And your old pics are seriously adorable. What a wonderful night. I know DD will be there before we know it... :lovestruc

We sat at the same table overlooking IASW! Such a fun spot!

And your old pics are seriously adorable. What a wonderful night. I know DD will be there before we know it... :lovestruc

That's at table, isn't it? If I couldn't get BOG- that's the next best thing for me!

And thanks! It was a wonderful night..and those kiddos do grow up way too fast. Seems like only yesterday........................... pixiedust:

Hello! I'm a little late in reading your TR as I just recently joined Dis but I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing the race, and your children dressed as Ariel and Flounder are absolutely precious! What a unique and adorable costume idea!

Also, I'm sorry that you had trouble getting into MK. On our recent trip we had the same problem - not due to sports tickets though - and we had to deal with Guest Services and a lot of back and forth between CMs as well. I totally understand your frustration, and yes, it can be difficult to get back in a more magical mindset after dealing with that! :(

Your close up pictures of the castle are absolutely beautiful, and how touching that you were able to spend one-on-one time with your daughter - I'm sure that together you created some very special and lasting memories that night!

Hi! Welcome! :welcome:

Thanks for joining in. Better you joined late so you don't have to wait six eons to read a completed Trip Report. Although if you like all that waiting.. you can join my cruise TR which will probably take equally as long! Hahahaha!

Thanks for the compliments on my kiddos and my pictures! Much appreciated!

And I'm still not sold on the Magic Bands & all the changes. They have taken away some of the magic for me. But perhaps I'm still resisting the change and I'll do better when I'm more adjusted. :)

Anywho..thanks for joining!!!

Sounds like an amazing night! I love all of the pics! I hope to someday see that castle with those beautiful winter lights!

I love the flashback pics of your daughters Halloween costumes. It totally reminds me of this past Halloween when Charlotte begged to be Ariel and DH and I went round and round about that darn costume! I think he would have preferred her to be covered head to toe! I think your daughter looked adorable! and that Flounder...so cute!

What a wonderful evening with Rebecca and the special memories the two of you made! LOVE the throwback pictures...sure she does not appreciate them being posted...:rotfl2: nor the comment about her toddler belly!

The castle draped in winter lights is probably my most favorite view of all in WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter