New tote bag - sharing my recent find...

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by T. Lynn, Jun 23, 2007.

1. T. Lynn

T. Lynn ...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)

I'm a tote bag fan. I love my Overland Donner but found a new tote at Cabela's last Sunday. I've designated this as my pool/snack tote. Here is the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...e+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=ellington+tote&noImage=0

I have the larger size, which is the cargo tote and always wished they made it a tad bit smaller. Upon shopping, I noticed my wish came true. There it was a smaller version of the cargo tote. I quickly snagged it up and when I got home, noticed all my pool items and snacks fit so perfectly. I went online and ordered my daughter the pink/raspberry.

This tote has two magnetic opening sections and the main center section zips. Also contains many pockets inside and out. If you notice online it has MANY reviews and rated a 4.9 out of 5.

Just wanted to share incase others are looking for a different style tote or would like a nice pool bag (holds my lotions, snacks, passes, hair clips, mini radio, reading book, etc....)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. duffy

duffy The Tag Fairy did not give me this tag...I wrote i

Great price, too, just $19.95! We're going to Cabela's in a few weeks--it's a 2-hour drive there, so it's an all-day trip for us, we go once every 6 months or so--and I'll look for this there!

4. MommyBoo!

MommyBoo! Disney Mom

I love that! It looks like they just opened a store in Illinois too. Of course, I'll probably have to buy the older dd one too. :) Thanks for the tip!

5. T. Lynn

Your welcome. My family saw my bag yesterday while at a pool party. Now they all want one.

FYI - I went to Cabela's in Hamburg and they were on a rack between the womans and children's clothing by the fitting rooms. They only had about 3 mini totes last week so they must have been a big hit.

6. Minniemom97

Minniemom97 Mouseketeer

For you guys that already own it, would you recommend it as a diaper bag for Disney? My daughter will be 20 months in August when we go. Is it big enough for baby essentials (sunscreen, diapers, wipes, extra set or 2 of clothing, small snack container & sippy cup).

We're taking a separate bag for the grownups!

7. T. Lynn

Yes, it is a good size for a diaper bag. It's not real big yet not real small. I just love the size. Wish I had it when my daughter was a baby.

If you decide to give it a try, please let me know what you think. Again, to me it would be the perfect size for that. Check the reviews as I may have seen someone mentioning it being used as a small diaper bag but not positive on that.

8. Minniemom97

Minniemom97 Mouseketeer

Thanks - I may go on and order it. It looks like if it got wet it may hold up okay too.

9. T. Lynn

Yes, I think it will. It's a sturdy material.

10. T. Lynn

Has anyone else purchased this bag and used it?