New to the forums and planning a trip!

KevinMAN

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

My Mother has been praising this site since '07 for all the knowledge and help she's found here so I finally got myself around to creating an account. My girlfriend and I are huge fans of Disney and we want to see it all so I am looking to plan a trip in about 3 years(~2019) that will take us around the world and hit at least every Disney theme park we have not visited yet(Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo).

I was wondering if any of the longtime users here have seen something similar done before, or maybe even completed it themselves and could offer any kind of advice. I want to get started with the planning as early as I possibly can and see how feasible this trip could really be. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Kevin! Welcome to the Dis!

I've only ever been to WDW, but I seem to recall a trip report that had a pretty hefty amount of parks in it. Also, Tiff (from Thingamavlog's Youtube) did a video with tips at some point, but I can't find it on their Youtube account.

Hi Kevin! Welcome to the Dis!

I've only ever been to WDW, but I seem to recall a trip report that had a pretty hefty amount of parks in it. Also, Tiff (from Thingamavlog's Youtube) did a video with tips at some point, but I can't find it on their Youtube account.

Thanks, will definitely sift through the trip reports tonight and hopefully find a combo of them that fit with my plans! Also will definitely go through the Youtube videos and search.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks, will definitely sift through the trip reports tonight and hopefully find a combo of them that fit with my plans! Also will definitely go through the Youtube videos and search.

Appreciate the help!
No problem! Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

That's the video I was talking about. If you learn any helpful tips along the way, I'd love to hear them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter