New to the board with a few questions

Thank you, Thank you!!! I am taking everyones advice. We are staying at the POP Century Resort.

I plan to go back and utilize the restaurant booking link and see what other days I can get dining since we will be there almost a week. So that I am clear, which character dining places to we have to have park tickets for? I'm looking at the same ones...

Cinderella's Royal Table
Chef Mickey's
1900 Fare Park
Aekershus
and any other place you think would be good for a 6 and 11 year old.

Again, Thanks for helping the teacher out on our first trip. I see exactly what you all are saying and since we will be there 7 days, we can spread everything out!

Cinderella's Royal Table is in Magic Kingdom (ticket needed)
Chef's Mickey is at the Contemporary Hotel (no ticket)
1900 Park Fare is in the Grand Floridian Hotel (no ticket)
Aekershus is in the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT (ticket needed)

Hollywood Studios has some fun restaurants that aren't character meals but have fun themes such as the 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi.

Would Hollywood studios be a good choice for an 11 year old? Were not that big on animals, so I'm not sure we are going to do the Animal Kingdom.

You may also want to consider the character breakfast at 'Ohana at the Polynesian. They have Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. We try to do get that breakfast on our Magic Kingdom day, the first seating is at 7:30, that usually gets you finished and over the MK right around rope drop at 9:00. Our boys were 7 & 10 last time we did this and they loved it!

I think Hollywood Studios would be good for an eleven year old boy - depending on interests obviously. Of course everyone loves Toy Story Midway Mania, but there's also Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Lights Motor Action stunt show, Indiana Jones stunt show that are all usually just right for that age boy. We had never been big Studios fans, but on our last trip the boys really, really liked it - that's what's great about WDW - it's always a new experience for kids because their likes change so much as they age.

Would Hollywood studios be a good choice for an 11 year old? Were not that big on animals, so I'm not sure we are going to do the Animal Kingdom.

ABSOLUTELY :thumbsup2 This is where the Osborn Family lights are. We have been multiple times and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Weather your 11 or 111 This will be our first time seeing them and we are soooooooooooo excited. Is your 11 year old girl or boy? Phineas and Ferb, Cars, Rock n Roll roller coaster and Tower of Terror are PERFECT for an 11 year old. My DD is 13 and she is watching Phineas and Ferb as I type this. Also there is that new Toy Story Mania Ride that is supposed to be great. We have not tried that one yet as it's new. I say HS is not to be missed :banana:

Also AK has Dinosaur - great scary ride, Finding Nemo - Lion King Broadway type shows and let's not forget Expedition Everest - an awesome coaster. All very amazing... Your just gonna have to plan Part II LOL :dance3

I also found out that Disney was larger than my City and I'm glad you checked back in to get the scoop.:cheer2: Your gonna love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter