New to Off Site - Which Hotel for 2 Nights?

6264EVER

Mouseketeer
We have never stayed off Disney property before (we stay with grandparents or GF) - we are going to Discovery Cove on a Sunday and then to Sea World on Monday in March. I need a hotel for two nights and cannot decide where to stay. I only know the DTD area so I was going to book us there. Just want to stay somewhere nice and clean where we can grab dinner/breakfast easily. Please help! Tried the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, but no availability. I am stressing myself out about this!!!

6264EVER said:
We have never stayed off Disney property before (we stay with grandparents or GF) - we are going to Discovery Cove on a Sunday and then to Sea World on Monday in March. I need a hotel for two nights and cannot decide where to stay. I only know the DTD area so I was going to book us there. Just want to stay somewhere nice and clean where we can grab dinner/breakfast easily. Please help! Tried the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, but no availability. I am stressing myself out about this!!!

I realize your trip isn't until March, but this place looks like it'd be close to DC/SW and maybe there'll be a deal on it at the beginning of 2007. This was found at TRAVELZOO.com

The upscale Crowne Plaza Resort Orlando is offering rooms for just $79 per night, now through September 7 -- including weekends! To make each day a little better, the resort is including a FREE full breakfast for 2, as well as waiving its daily $8 resort fee. With all of these extras, you save well over 50% OFF your stay.

Each room has either a king bed or 2 double beds, and a mini-fridge. Amenities include 2 pools, 2 Jacuzzis, a youth pool, game room, fitness center, volleyball courts, tennis courts and the Old Key West style Pineapple Grille Restaurant & Lounge. The resort also has 2 golf courses just minutes away.

To take advantage of this special, you must book by June 23.

Blackout dates: June 23-27; July 11-14

For questions regarding this special or to make reservations:
Call the Crowne Plaza Resort Orlando directly at 1-877-239-1222, or 1-877-239-1222 and be sure to mention promo code: "5-TZO"

Crowne Plaza Resort Orlando
12120 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
phone: 1-877-239-1222 or 1-407-239-1222

I've also stayed at Microtel which is a budget hotel that I found clean, quiet with interior corridors and a small pool - also close to DC/SW.

I'm sure other DISers will chime in with their thoughts - good luck!!! :teeth:

there are several
Renassiance hotel is across the street from SW.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/MCOSR

if you have an annual pass for SW - sometimes it has some discounts here.

there is hilton Inn
http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/e...EZSSWMBNS0CSGBIXM22QKIYFCVUUC?ctyhocn=ORLSEGI

there is a sheraton
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/shera...page&page=&ratePlanName=&roomOccupancyTotal=1

there is also this
www.hotelkingdom.com
he is pretty good about saying where the hotels are located close to (if anything).

he list
Hawthorn Suites Sea World

always check here for prices too
www.hotelmartusa.com
www.expedia.com

I hate to pay more than I have too.... :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter