New to it all but determined

PennyLou

Pluto's Pal
Hello everyone,

I apparently singed up for the bored years ago but my life has been crazy the past few years, with college movings around the country among other things but I'm glad I've found the boards again and even happier I found the W.I.S.H area!

I've grown up in a house where eating out is a 4 times or more week thing and junk food is all that can be found, I was lunch when living on my own I kind of got it under control and lost wight but after losing my job and having to move back to my folks house I've gained the weight back. But with the new year I've decided on new goals aside from still trying to find a good job I'm also going to focus on eating better again and I want to do the cost to cost Disney 1/2 marathon challenge in 2011. I decided all this and then found your guys here. I hope to meet a lot of you so we can help each other reach our goals together (its always better when you have people to work and celebrate with right!).

So I really hope to kind of figure out how everything is working here and meet lots of people!

My names Liz I'm a seasonal cast member at Disney World, I'm good friends with Pluto and Eeyore and its my favorite thing to do in the world! Also my biest hobbi is making costumes for myself and others for cons and just to have and dress up! I hope to make a runnig outfit that looks like Pluto in a way for the 1/2 marathon!

Best Wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter