New to DISboards...Love this site

becky_AK

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone~
I am so happy I have found this site. I have been reading all of the posts every single day for about a month & finally decided to register. You all love Disney as much as I do and it is a lot of fun reading about everyone's trips and getting ideas for my upcoming trip. I have only been to WDW once in 2005 but we are planning to go once a year because we absolutely loved our time there and can't wait to go again. I grew up on the West coast and my family was addicted to Disneyland...we went about 3 times each year from the time I was born until I left for college. I am now expecting my first baby (a boy!! due in October) and I can't wait to start the tradition of going to WDW every year with my son & husband. Our next trip to WDW will be Dec. 13-18 for my husband's birthday and then we are taking a trip with the whole family in early March 2007. Anyhow, thanks for all the great posts & I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Becky

Hi Becky,

I know how you feel. I knew that there had to be people out there who were as crazy about Disney as me. We are all happy to have you here and look forward to what you have to say. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the DIS boards! Just a warning...these boards become addictive, but I do pick up lots of good tips and information! Enjoy!! :sunny:

Hi Becky,

i am new to disboards as well. i haven't been to WDW yet and i think it's overwhelming with all the stuff you can do. my gf & i haven't been able to set enough time aside to make it to wdw. we have gone to DLR together a handful of times in the past 3 years and those are short trips anywhere from 2 to 4 days and we don't want to go to WDW for that short of a trip. we are hoping to go next year though....after hawaii of course =)

Thanks everyone for welcoming me & sharing tips and info with me. I am soooo excited for my next trip to WDW. Since I found this site I have been talking to my dh about WDW every single day. I think I am driving him crazy :)

welcome.gif

Hi! I also love Dis! I am new here also. I just became a mouseketeer and i am so excited (and addicted!HA!) I am not very good with the computer but I want all those cute pictures and the time line on replys but I don't know how to do it. Any out there that could help me? I would sure appreciate it! Have a good day!

Hi everyone, I joined last week and have soooo many questions. Is there a link where you can get the countdowns (I will be at WDW dec 10-15 staying at the POR) or a FAQ board, to get the answers so I don't become a bother with questions I know have been answered here somewhere already. My DH and I have both become addicted to these boads but it just adds to the fun of planning our vacation.

Deb

I am new too. I have been to WDW several times and love it. I am planning a trip for December or February with my two girls, 3 & 2 and my parents. I haven't been there in a few years and I feel like I am going for the first time. I can't wait to begging planning. I want to make it a magic trip for my little princess.

Hi :wave: Welcome-this board is addictive. We just returned from an excellent trip due to all of the tips on this board. We can not wait to go again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter